Which Direction In The Transfer Market?

Problem is no one wants to sign Mario, as much because of his stupid wages as his attitude, so how do we get rid of him if the club actually wants to? Unless we offer him for under £10million but then if we spend what we earn that isn't going to get us much. Best way to sell Mario will be to play him and hope he has a hot streak, then sell like we could have after the Euros.

manimanc said:
i`d go all out for frank lampard.....
get him on an 18month contract...
get him here in january and it`ll give us a huge shot in the arm for the 2nd half of the season...
something different in midfield,scores important goals and has plenty left in the tank...

I think this is a great shout.

Jasondh said:
manimanc said:
i`d go all out for frank lampard.....
get him on an 18month contract...
get him here in january and it`ll give us a huge shot in the arm for the 2nd half of the season...
something different in midfield,scores important goals and has plenty left in the tank...

I think this is a great shout.

Not really he's after a 2 year deal and that works out just what Chelsea are offering, one more year..

The thing is when you got HH Mansour,Soriano and Txiki on your side anything can happen and im backing them to take us to the next level. Am i worried about who we are gettin naaaaah! I believe they are on the case and can't wait!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.