Which Final will be Harder? | Poll Added

Which Final will be harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd probably just give United the edge, given it's a derby. There's not much to choose from them on league form, although Inter have lost more games in a weaker league. Both of them have beat Barcelona, and Inter's route to the final wasn't exactly scary. If we play even 8/10 we will win both.

I'd probably just give United the edge, given it's a derby. There's not much to choose from them on league form, although Inter have lost more games in a weaker league. Both of them have beat Barcelona, and Inter's route to the final wasn't exactly scary. If we play even 8/10 we will win both.
Their best win was probably Napoli - I'd have been much more nervous playing them. I don't like how confident I'm feeling for the UCL - doesn't feel natural.

United is 100% the tougher game but an average performance could see us cross the line.

Just 4 (2) more games for true legacy!

Their best win was probably Napoli - I'd have been much more nervous playing them. I don't like how confident I'm feeling for the UCL - doesn't feel natural.

United is 100% the tougher game but an average performance could see us cross the line.

Just 4 (2) more games for true legacy!
Milan played Napoli. Fuck knows how they knocked out Napoli. Inter played Porto, Benfica and Milan in the knock-outs. You can only play what's in front of you, of course, but the two sides of the draws were pretty amusingly lopsided: Milan, Inter, Napoli, Spurs, Brugge, Porto, Benfica, Frankfurt vs City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Bayern, PSG, Real, Leipzig, Dortmund.

I am confident of us winning the CL, but i'm not looking forward to the rag game.

Rag mates are saying they'll mess up our treble bid just like they did to the dippers in 1977!

For Rags, this game has a massive importance, their chance to stop our potential treble winning season. And not sure what would the effect of that loss on our team's moral/confidence. I think this is the trickier game, for sure

None of them. In terms of impartial officiating the Champions League seems the fairer competition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.