Which Final will be Harder? | Poll Added

Which Final will be harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we must lose one then I hope its against the rags. By far the most important part of this so-called treble is the double of league and CL.
I agree.

Imagine IF the rags do win though, the media hysteria will be incessant and the rag arse kissing will go on for days.
In a perverse way that may be in our favour because not only would it give us added motivation for the CL final, but it would also give Pep motivation for next season - to go and win the fucking lot!

The rags as they will be going down disrupting the flow of the game worse than the Italians.
Rashford loves feigning an injury to get some camera time, and don't even get me started on the Rat in red Fernandes

I think people are significantly overplaying the motivation for United to to scupper our treble.

They will want to win the FA Cup (which is fair motivation in itself) but they aren’t United fans and won’t care all that much about what City do or don’t win elsewhere.

Footballers are generally pretty single minded and motivated by their own success rather than someone else’s lack of success.
I personally think they will be shitting themselves at thought of playing this City team. We were cheated out of win at Old Trafford during our worst form for two years.

If we play to our best in both games we will win , simple as that

if we don’t then it’s 50/50

we generally turn up in the big games though so I’m confident

The bookies occasionally get it wrong, but not often. For the FA Cup, we are 2/5 on and the CL 2/7 on.
That just means there's more people in the UK market putting money on the rags than there is on inter, the bookies aren't using their own opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.