Which Final will be Harder? | Poll Added

Which Final will be harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think people are significantly overplaying the motivation for United to to scupper our treble.

They will want to win the FA Cup (which is fair motivation in itself) but they aren’t United fans and won’t care all that much about what City do or don’t win elsewhere.

Footballers are generally pretty single minded and motivated by their own success rather than someone else’s lack of success.

Two difficult games for different reasons. United will sit deep and counter, they have pace and good goal scoring threat. We know how they are likely to play so they’re at least a known quantity.

Inter will sit deep but also try to break up the game, slow the pace to a crawl. They won’t offer the same pace in attack but rely on moments and set pieces. Inter will definitely be a bit more of a mystery, we’ve never had a competitive match against them.

I think people are significantly overplaying the motivation for United to to scupper our treble.

They will want to win the FA Cup (which is fair motivation in itself) but they aren’t United fans and won’t care all that much about what City do or don’t win elsewhere.

Footballers are generally pretty single minded and motivated by their own success rather than someone else’s lack of success.
Wanna bet?

Inter will be harder.

We all know the rags will set up to counter on the break…predictable as fuck and pep will have all the answers…even to questions ten bob hasn’t asked.

Milan played Napoli. Fuck knows how they knocked out Napoli. Inter played Porto, Benfica and Milan in the knock-outs. You can only play what's in front of you, of course, but the two sides of the draws were pretty amusingly lopsided: Milan, Inter, Napoli, Spurs, Brugge, Porto, Benfica, Frankfurt vs City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Bayern, PSG, Real, Leipzig, Dortmund.
Ah of course they did.. Napoli looks odds on for a final spot for me.

Yep, strange draw but I wouldn't have had it any other way - we beat the best!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.