Which Final will be Harder? | Poll Added

Which Final will be harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The rags undoubtedly. Our results against them are mixed despite being miles better. They'll shithouse their way through the game and it's going to be very difficult for us. Hopefully we can make the most of our dominance, score early and get a couple more to see them off.

Then they'll resort to kicking lumps out of us.

Inter are a very good cup side, and we might just fail to turn up. It's a long time to go before the final and we've got to somehow keep the momentum and form going if we're to win them. Ideally it would be the FA Cup final on Wednesday and the CL final next Saturday!

United have been running out of steam for a month, they will also be without Martinez.

As much as they will give it the big one before the match, they will also know deep down that they have to be perfect to get a result.

That big Wembley pitch is made for us.

I'm of the belief a game between United and Inter would be more even.

Inter have people who can put the ball in the net but I doubt they have the quality to play a three at the back and our midfield quality not creating plenty of chances.

Inter also play like Brentford and we have had trouble with Brentford.

Basically physical park the bus and 2 center forwards in Lautaro and Dzeko/ Lukaku looking to counter.

Will be a very physical game and they will be hard to break down. It won't be easy.. and as you said they have guys who can score.

Have to take it seriously, can't underestimate them like we did Chelsea.

Last edited:
I just hope we pull out a performance against the rags like the ones against Madrid 2nd leg or Arsenal home both of which were seen as 50/50 crunch games but in the end our superiority led to the right results

Rags - they have so much riding on it, we could beat them in a final, then win the CL and get that monkey of our back having won 3 leagues in a row and take their treble. It would hurt them very very badly.

Please God let this happen.
They will resort to type and come out from the off and try to kick us off the pitch. Obviously they know we have Inter the following week so it will be pub team tactics and shithousery all the way. If the referee lets them get away with it they will try and deliberately injure our players - guaranteed.

They will resort to type and come out from the off and try to kick us off the pitch. Obviously they know we have Inter the following week so it will be pub team tactics and shithousery all the way - guaranteed. If the referee lets them get away with it they will try and deliberately injure our players - guaranteed.
No way, the players are too pally with one another for any real nastiness in the derby's nowadays

One off games are always hard to call. We need to approach both games with full focus, which I'm sure Pep will instill in the players. The rags game concerns me the most, not because I fear them as a team, but derby games are unpredictable and as we saw at old Trafford with that ridiculous offside decision, they always get the big decisions in these games. If we win that, it would send us in to the Champions League final with a huge boost. The premier league might be decided, but our season is only just getting started!

No way, the players are too pally with one another for any real nastiness in the derby's nowadays

Generally I agree with you but they have 2 or 3 really petulant twats who wouldn't have the bottle to properly square up to our lads but wouldn't be beyond putting in really bad challenges, especially if the ref lets them get away with stuff early doors which they typically do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.