Which game have you enjoyed watching the most this season?

Chelsea away was the complete performance, but I loved the way we smashed Spurs to bits, so that’s my favorite game so far this season.

Arsenal at Wembley. First time I have been able to watch last 20 mins of a game and could relax as we had it in the bag.

Chelsea (a) was possibly the most complete performance, but Napoli (a) was the most enjoyable.

Napoli away, but many more amazing perfomances 2x Arsenal in London, Chelsea away, Liverpool at home, Scum (missed the Spuds game).

Chelsea was one of the best away performances I have ever seen. City dominated from start to finish against the reigning champions. The look of shock on the Chelsea fans faces said it all. It was amazing we only won one nil but what a winner from Kevin. I remember thinking after the game wow, we are seeing something special here.

The only games I haven’t really enjoyed this season are the two Champions League games with nothing to play for and the Anthony Taylor show at Wigan, even the loss at Anfield was a cracking game.

Favourite wise I’d have to say Chelsea away, as perfect a performance as is ever possible. We broke the rest of the leagues hopes and dreams that day, we absolutely dominated the champions on their own patch with a confidence and assurance very rarely seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.