Which is harder, United home or Newcastle away?

mcfc1996 said:
Newcastle is pretty much irrelevant unless we beat the scum

Yeah, it's stating the obvious but derby is harder cos it's next. I really think its as simple as that. But if we win the derby newc will be harder still. And if we win that I expect QPR to be even harder. Or maybe I'm just thinking about my cock.

adrianr said:
United at home by a fucking long way. The amount of people writing this game off as 3 points is beyond baffling. They would be happy with a draw and a win would see them all but lift the league. I don't care how shit they're supposed to be they'll be playing out of their fucking skin for 95 minutes and we'll need to be at 100% all game to beat them.
FUCKING THIS

Newcastle as we'll be beating the rags 2-0 at home with a minute to go and Yaya, Vinnie & Silva will all get 2nd yellows for encroaching at a free kick. This is after Tevez is stretchered off after being hit on the head with a bottle after scoring the 2nd goal. None of these players will be available for the trip to Toon.
Incredibly ridiiculous you say but the nightmares have begun.

Actually I think it depends on Chelsea a lot, the physical punishment that they will give to Newcastle in a hard game, the result of this game and whether Newcastle can still improve their league position. Don't forget Chelsea can qualify for the CL by winning this year's competition and if they do 3rd position in the league will be a scrap for the CL pre-qualifying position.

As bobby says, 'ees ard'

Newcastle away! The derby will be tough but we have the advantage of being at home with 40 odd thousand fans to motivate the players and to wind United up rotten!! Newcastle, with the way they are at the minute - i'm not looking forward to it!!

We need to "stage manage " 3 games, rags have been past masters at this.. we need a siege mentality, one game at a time. Its 3 cup finalsand we need to be calm, focused, and professional . Together.... it is time.

one game at a time

that rag sphincter looks well twitchy though tbf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.