Which is Your Favourite Only Fools and Horses episode

Disagree. It was genius.

I was at Spurs v City after Roger Lloyd-Pack died and they did an applause for Trigger. One of the thickest sitcom characters ever.
I often wonder whether Trigger was actually a lot more intelligent than he came across. If you watch Chain Gang when they're all in the flat and wondering where Arnie lives, I think it's Rodney who suggests going down to the town hall and checking the electoral register only for Trigger of all people to burst that particular bubble and come out with something that went totally against his character: "Nah, he's only just recently moved from Lambeth so he won't be on the register"

The Driscoll Brothers episode was a classic. When they came in the pub and the tall one said to Mike the landlord "I want to buy everyone in the pub a drink. Here's a pound. And I want change!" and Boycie's classic "Large cognac please Michael!"

I often wonder whether Trigger was actually a lot more intelligent than he came across. If you watch Chain Gang when they're all in the flat and wondering where Arnie lives, I think it's Rodney who suggests going down to the town hall and checking the electoral register only for Trigger of all people to burst that particular bubble and come out with something that went totally against his character: "Nah, he's only just recently moved from Lambeth so he won't be on the register"

Trigger worked for the council so it’s something he may have known.

Trigger worked for the council so it’s something he may have known.
Trigger’s name in only fools was Colin Ball
To my family’s annoyance I’m an only fools addict probably not a day goes without watching an episode. Built a collection of stuff up over the years. Most of it books and scripts all sorts of memorabilia .

One of strangest things I’ve seen. Aiya Napa mid 90s. Brits in a British bar all sat in silence watching only fools and horses.

Watching the episode when the boys go over to France for the duty free's right now on Gold.

Trigger: I worry about ending up a bachelor like my cousin Ronnie, though he did have a strange taste in women.

Denzil: What taste in women did he have?

Trigger: Well they were men

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.