Which NFL team to support?

Redskins for me, got into the sport in the 80s era - Riggins top running back; remember his awesome runs over the short yards.

Don't really know. The only ties I have to any American cities are that Techno comes from Detroit (Belleville), House comes from Chicago (South side) and Hip Hop comes from New York (Bronx).

I love Techno, I love House and I like Hip Hop.

So I suppose I should be:
Detroit Pistons
Chicago Bears
New York Yankees

...but I'm not really. I have no real connection to any franchise, at all. Couldn't ever just link myself to a team because they're good or they have good players, that's not how you become a fan.

Caveman said:
Don't really know. The only ties I have to any American cities are that Techno comes from Detroit (Belleville), House comes from Chicago (South side) and Hip Hop comes from New York (Bronx).

I love Techno, I love House and I like Hip Hop.

So I suppose I should be:
Detroit Pistons
Chicago Bears
New York Yankees

...but I'm not really. I have no real connection to any franchise, at all. Couldn't ever just link myself to a team because they're good or they have good players, that's not how you become a fan.

Welcome mate. There is the odd thread on here for us house & techno fans - but not that often;)

Draken said:
hackneyslim said:
TFC said:
Rex Ryan is too much of a gobshite though, reminds me of Ferguson.

Very true. He may well learn his lesson or next time, though.

Let's go get a fucking snack.

love Rex Ryan ,he doesnt remind me of baconface in the slightest,he has turned Jets into Superbowl contenders despite the very average Mark Sanchez at QB, last year they slumped and may have lost their window to the top but ,Rex is exactly what the lowly Jets needed ,a fat man with a foot fetish.

Fixed it

Tennessee Titans? Not a bandwagon fan base, light blue is a primary jersey color and Nashville is a fun city to visit. Plus city fans always have a free place to stay.

Instant_Offense said:
Tennessee Titans? Not a bandwagon fan base, light blue is a primary jersey color and Nashville is a fun city to visit. Plus city fans always have a free place to stay.

Im a Titans fan! We killed the Dolphins today and I didn't even get to watch it :(

CJ2K is the bees knees

Whatever you do, just save yourself from the perpetual misery and shame of being a Philadelphia Eagles fan.

yankblue said:
Whatever you do, just save yourself from the perpetual misery and shame of being a Philadelphia Eagles fan.

Hello my fellow Eagles fan :-)

Nice showing vs. Cowboys last night, huh...there is always next season, huh...

F*&%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.