Which of the signings are you most happy with

AntMcfc said:
hertsblue said:
Still think the best bit of business by anyone so far in 2009 is Given for 8.5 million

He joined for 6, but yeah, amazing signing. Started counting the points we gained from him ever since his debut at Boro...

That game he was immense, it was my birthday and his performance was the best present I got that year (or any other for that matter) by a mile!

Barry... because of the impact he will have...and as a result Bridge will be a much better fullback.

Tevez ... for the brand promotion and appeal

Brucie Bonus said:
AntMcfc said:
1. Adebayor - Finally, a man up top that will play the role properly and get us goals.
2. Barry - Perfect partner for DJ in the middle of the park, they look formidable together already.
3. Tevez - Big name and good player, helps the club out a lot but won't be our best player by any stretch next season.

The other's are no more than squad depth which is good.
adolf-hitler-big.jpg

Ha ha

Tough question.

So many areas of the team that have been addressed, fantastic purchases all of them.

Personally between Barry and Tevez as my favourite buy.

Every single one of them for me, (apart from Taylor) we have now got a squad that is not only capable of breaking the top four but maybe just maybe winning the Premiership. I cannot begin to describe how excited I am for the new season. I think even Old Baconface is getting a little scared (He only ever starts the mind games with the teams that cause the Rags the most threat)

Come on City. This is OUR season...

impossible to call,this one.....all have different qualities....all have one thing in common......ALL HAVE BEEN TERRIFIC SIGNINGS!!!!!!!......well done hughes and cook.....oh, and a little help from the owners!!!!........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.