Which of the signings are you most happy with

moomba

In terms of importance, value for money, and in general how pleased you are they are a blue.

For me:

1. Tevez - big statement, top quality footballer and winds up the rags.

2. Barry - good player, decent value, will slot straight into the first team

3. Adebayor - top quality when he can be arse, seems a bit of a twat. Will either be a bargain or a collosal waste of money.

4. Toure - top quality once. Not sure now. Always seemed a decent bloke.

5. RSC - decent player but overpriced and injury prone.

6. Taylor - bit of a nothing digning. Wouldn't have minded Weaver returning.

Still hoping for a change in the top three.

Barry will probably make the biggest impact but I'm more excited about seeing Tevez in The Shirt

I think RSC might prove to be a dark horse. I think he is comfortably the best finisher (outside of Robinho) we have at the club now. That said..

In terms of driving the "brand"

Tevez
Adebayor
Toure
Barry
RSC
Taylor

In terms of impact on the team

Barry
Adebayor
Tevez
RSC
Toure
Taylor

Barry is the best signing for me, he makes our midfield so much more balanced and will keep possession very well

i think barry's an absolute steal.
probs tevez next.to take him off the scum is a result in itself.
but pleased with all, we've a good strong squad now, and should be challenging on all fronts.

That's crazy, I agree with everything you say!
I think Barry and Tevez are excellent signings but I'm far from certain of the rest of them being successful. I've a lot of mates who are Arsenal fans and they're delighted with the Adebayor deal and the consensus is kolo is past his best and Campbell was always the better defender in his peak years.
Nedum signing a new deal is better news than signing thoas two from Arsenal as far as I'm concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.