Which players are following Hughes out?

CITY MIKE 84 said:
City_City said:
Bellamy, Dejong, Kompany and Tevez
three of are best players i doubt that

I don't Think Mancini is obsessed with tough and mad man players. You can also add Zabaleta to the list.

Bellamy/Dejong and Tevez/Dejong will be on the bench, Robinho and Santa will start more often.

Zab, Barry, RSC, Bellamy.

It's not a case of the best/worse players it's who Mancini will/will not fancy and the four i mentioned are very much in the mould of a Hughes player so they have to be the most vulnerable.

Hopefully none of them will leave.

However, if any of the Hughes players see decreased playing time may leave once Hughes takes over for at a new team. Bellamy, Zabaleta, Kompany maybe. Hopefully none of them, though.

garrido, benjani, bridge, petrov, robinho, toure, de jong, bellamy, kompany

are the only ones I think are at risk, and they are more likely just to stick around in the reserves, don't see many outgoings this window. 3 in 2 out unless any real gems are on the market.

can't see why people think tevez is a possibility, he's ideal for mancini. interesting to see what happens with robbie.

btw, I have to think zab and weiss's new contracts were probably run past him

bizzbo said:
can't see why people think tevez is a possibility, he's ideal for mancini. interesting to see what happens with robbie.

I just couldn't see a guy who bought Zlatan, David Suazo, rated Julio Cruz and Crespo will love Tevez that much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.