Which players are following Hughes out?

alera said:
I actually think Richards days could be numbered. Position wise he is poor not a great taclkler or header, when Mancini has a close look I dont think he will be impressed. WOuld not surprise me to see a new centre half, left back and right back at the club come the end of january.

Peter and Jane books say all this?

Hughes deserves a lot of respect for what he did with us. When he signed, he was under the impression that he had to finish in the top 8. Within 2 months, the whole job changed and he's had just over a year to do it. At the Stoke game, a chant is well and truly in order!

alera said:
I actually think Richards days could be numbered. Position wise he is poor not a great taclkler or header, when Mancini has a close look I dont think he will be impressed. WOuld not surprise me to see a new centre half, left back and right back at the club come the end of january.

Or he could be the fantastic coach we've apparently been lacking and coach the lad who was Englands future not so long a go.

alera said:

...and yet I think quite the opposite. He is a good tackler, and heads very well. The thing we agree on is his positional sense. A good italian coach, with their tactical nouse for defense could be exactly what "our micah" needs. This could be the making of him

Robinho hopefully, Adebayor ditto, Lescott, Toure. Maybe we can find some decent defenders in Serie A. If not, then coach the useless basta**s that we have got how to defend. Can we get Dunne back please?

without a dream said:
alera said:

Or he could be the fantastic coach we've apparently been lacking and coach the lad who was Englands future not so long a go.

spot on :) richards can be a legend for us :). Negative posters need banning

ianw16 said:
Robinho hopefully, Adebayor ditto, Lescott, Toure. Maybe we can find some decent defenders in Serie A. If not, then coach the useless basta**s that we have got how to defend. Can we get Dunne back please?

i think we'll find some top defenders coming to the club, and some of the Hughes big money signings leaving like Lescott/Bridge, theyre just not good enough and HGughes paid way over the odds, juries out on Toure for me.

n_mcfc said:
Hughes deserves a lot of respect for what he did with us. When he signed, he was under the impression that he had to finish in the top 8. Within 2 months, the whole job changed and he's had just over a year to do it. At the Stoke game, a chant is well and truly in order!
Bullshit the day he joined he talked about getting into Europe so thats 7th and that was before all the money AND even if it was 8th, he still didn't hit that goal and they kept him on!!!!

francis henry lee said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
Which players should we expect to have limited chances at City now that we've got a different manager?

richards
toure
lesscott
bridge/silvinho
kompany
santa cruz
bellamy
adebayor

agreed, although bellamy wears the badge on his sleeve and alwys gives 100%, but he needs controlling, hes a hot head, if mancini can control him, then i think he can become one of the best players, but very few managers have got the best out of him, with exception of hughes, bellamy has been simply awesome under hughes, time will tell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.