Which players do you want rid of?

The main problem this year is Mancini, he is so fucking stupid with his rotation!!He must go at the end of the season.And many of you want to get rid of Dzeko, are u crazy???Dzeko is great player, but Mancini fuc*ed up him with his rotation as well as the many other players.

City boy said:
The main problem this year is Mancini, he is so fucking stupid with his rotation!!He must go at the end of the season.And many of you want to get rid of Dzeko, are u crazy???Dzeko is great player, but Mancini fuc*ed up him with his rotation as well as the many other players.

Being rotated doesn't give you the touch of a rapist. Has his moments...but he's far from "great".

Sixone said:
Oh and by the way Pizarro is 33 this year and played one decent game v Bolton. Hardly inspires me that people are saying we should be signing him!

Just remind me,how many starts has he had ?? He should have started yesterday as he offers something that NDJ doesn`t.A forward pass,
I`m a Nige fan but we didn`t have anyone pulling the strings that Pizarro can offer.

It;s difficult as it depends who we bring in - We need to make sure we replace anyone who leaves.

My attempts would be

Dzeko ( just not consistent enough ) - RVP, cavani, Higuin
Tevez ( obvious reasons) - as above
Kolo / Savic - Thiago Silva, Hummels
Kolorov - Ekkoto
DeJong ( don't think he suits our style) - De Rossi type
Nasri ( just don't think he's got the top mentality) - Lavezzi

Would like to see Guidetti come back but only if he accepts he's not number one

Hazard would be a good signing

Stick with Dzeko but bring in a player that will offer decent width and pace, with a cross to boot - one that will actually find Edin.

But I wonder if this is Mancini's style..

mancityscot said:
no, this is not kneejerk based on today, but which players do bluemooners want to see leave the club in order for reinfrcements to come in. i feel there are certain players in the team not consistent enough or give enough on the pitch when we play. many will disagree but in my opinion. milner, dzeko and johnson should be sold in the summer.johnson is too slow and in my opinion slows down our attacking play, yes, given, he was effective at the start buti think every defender knows his gae now. he doesnt go round defenders anymore, and is proving very inneffective. milner, is just a complete contrast to the 'amazing trainer' reputation he gets. i dont see it in games at all. dzeko, well, i just dont rate him at all. that may seem a strange statement to make considering his goals this season, but in games his touch is dismal, loses almost every 50/50 and is an extremely frustrating player to watch. for the amount of chances he has his conversion rate is poor. now this is only my opinion and others may and probably will disagree.

i forgot to add, would love to see javi martinez, hazard and hae guidetti get a run out in place of those 3 players. oh, savic to go on loan too

Anybody else?

what fantastic timing, we`re just coming to the most crucial part of the season, couldnt you have waited till may

Don't know how the fuck anyone can say get rid of Milner. He's our only utility player. He played bad against sporting but then so did the whole team, should we sell Aguero too??? haha, giddy bastards. Get a grip.

Savic needs loaning out, but we needed him for cover this season.

Dzeko and Johnson don't put everything into the cause. Johnson seems to have lost pace and the confidence to run at players in the box (with a smile on his face, might i add). Dzeko needs a rocket up his arse and a decent cross into the box, and he also needs to take more risks in the box, i.e. anticipating crosses or through balls etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.