Which players do you want rid of?

Good news for many ---- Dzeko is almost certainly at the door on his way out, leaving at the end of the season. Juve, Inter, Milan, Real and Bayern all slaver.

When you are having a bad day and want to laugh your arse off from now on, please visit this forum. This topic in particular. Dear god some of you are flippin stupid-straight up. All aof you want Dzeko out-well guess what? That would probabbly do him a damn favour. Guy scores four goals-oh guess what? You are benched for the next foour games(7 in four games straight as well). Guy scores 3 games in a row-oh guess what? You are benched for the next two. If I were him I wouldnt wait but I would literally beg someone to get me out of the misery that I am in. Yes, you heard me right. It is not Edin's fault that he pays every mistake he makes. Aguero has had horrible games(including the one today if I can say so) and he still played the next game. Balotelli has made the stupidest of decisions on and off the pitch and guess what-he played the next game. Like I said if I were Edin I would run the hell away from City because Mancini is being completley unhelpfull and unfair to him. And btw Edin is 5th MVP of all European strikers according to this: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.castrolfootball.com/rankings/rankings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.castrolfootball.com/rankings/rankings/</a>
And none of our other strikers are no where near him. Dear Lord people get some brains. I wont even say who I think we should get rid of because we dont make those decisions so why bother. But there are at least 3 players that we could sell and make a little money.

soccerfan88 said:
When you are having a bad day and want to laugh your arse off from now on, please visit this forum. This topic in particular. Dear god some of you are flippin stupid-straight up. All aof you want Dzeko out-well guess what? That would probabbly do him a damn favour. Guy scores four goals-oh guess what? You are benched for the next foour games(7 in four games straight as well). Guy scores 3 games in a row-oh guess what? You are benched for the next two. If I were him I wouldnt wait but I would literally beg someone to get me out of the misery that I am in. Yes, you heard me right. It is not Edin's fault that he pays every mistake he makes. Aguero has had horrible games(including the one today if I can say so) and he still played the next game. Balotelli has made the stupidest of decisions on and off the pitch and guess what-he played the next game. Like I said if I were Edin I would run the hell away from City because Mancini is being completley unhelpfull and unfair to him. And btw Edin is 5th MVP of all European strikers according to this: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.castrolfootball.com/rankings/rankings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.castrolfootball.com/rankings/rankings/</a>
And none of our other strikers are no where near him. Dear Lord people get some brains. I wont even say who I think we should get rid of because we dont make those decisions so why bother. But there are at least 3 players that we could sell and make a little money.

This

I think many players are unhappy with their situation at man city.

Johnson, Nasri, Milner, Dzeko, Savic, Kolarov, Tevez, Adebayor

So i personally think thats the main problem.

I think many of these would wish to leave the club,

no because the club, but because of mancini...

There will be more Tevez cases......

soccerfan88 said:

This X 1000.

Dzeko is a great player (number 5 in the world production-wise according to pretty comprehensive Castrol rankings) but is a victim of Mancini's infatuation with his "project" and his "rotation" which has gotten MANY players pissed off and got the worst out of them.

So - people will probably get their wish for him to leave (I would leave too) but might regret it if he would end up in some other EPL top club.

The sad part is - true fans appreciate him, and he appreciates the fans and this club (I guess he doesnt visit this forum, thank God), but Mancini will just not give him a fair chance - so that's THAT.

The problem with Dzeko, apart from his control and pace, is that he needs a wide player to feed the crosses to him in the penalty box.
It does him no favours to expect a tippy tappy arsing around the box and expect him to wriggle free and lash it in.
That's not his game, I like Mancini but really he should be ripped a new one for not getting a winger in the summer or the winter window, we have no width or pace and that is why we are getting found out away from home. Ponderous build up, through the middle which makes it easier to defend against.
I want every single City player to be a success, play Dzeko with wingers and he would be. Hurts me like hell to say it but here goes, if we had either one or both Rags wingers we would be miles out in front.
Long story short, it is the system rather than Dzeko and that is from someone who mutters long and loud when I see his name on the teamsheet.

Tevez is the only one that I'm keen to see leave. I think a few need to improve, but I'm not desperate to see the back of anyone else.

harrogateblue said:
The problem with Dzeko, apart from his control and pace, is that he needs a wide player to feed the crosses to him in the penalty box.
It does him no favours to expect a tippy tappy arsing around the box and expect him to wriggle free and lash it in.
That's not his game, I like Mancini but really he should be ripped a new one for not getting a winger in the summer or the winter window, we have no width or pace and that is why we are getting found out away from home. Ponderous build up, through the middle which makes it easier to defend against.
I want every single City player to be a success, play Dzeko with wingers and he would be. Hurts me like hell to say it but here goes, if we had either one or both Rags wingers we would be miles out in front.
Long story short, it is the system rather than Dzeko and that is from someone who mutters long and loud when I see his name on the teamsheet.

Single players are not the problem.

The main Problem is mancini. He is forcing the players to play in a way that doesnt suite them.
Probably managers bought players that suite in the tacticts they want play. But mancini didint. He bought big names and now he is forcing them to play in a new role. That doesnt work.

I'm off to play Manager Mode on FIFA 12. Closest I'll get to who stays and goes!

Bayern, I agree with most of what you say. Mancini has got to take a lot of the blame for not providing the necessary width/pace in the team.
For an experienced coach it really is unforgiveable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.