which pundit do you hate most??

David fuckin platt , how is it he gets to give his views on loads of our live games when he's nothin but a dirty rag . I feel like caving me telly in when i see his smug face.

mersons winning by a mile..........................................................

mcfc78 said:
mine's paul merson,, closely follwed by lawro,, then champaigne charlie nicholas.. all anti city p*****...
Nicholas isn't the worst pundit. Not by a long way. Most of the Sky lot ARE wankers though. Merson, Thompson, Gray, Gale. The lads who do the championship and football league games aren't too bad. In particular Peter Beagrie and Don Goodman. On terrestrial telly, the worst of them has to be the kerb crawler Pleat. If he's summarizing, I have to watch the game with the sound turned down (and Beglin isn't much better). On the Beeb, it's a toss up between Lawro and the sanctimonious tvvat that is Garth Crooks.

Paul Merson, lost too many brain cells to drugs and alcohol

Alan Green, whiny arrogant ****

Trevor Francis, I know he's an ex blue, but he is completely clueless, always getting things wrong

Chris Kamara, as good at commentating as he was as a footballer, says it all

Merson imo is just to thick to be on telly, not sure his pea sized brain knows any better than to spurt out the first thing that comes into his very limited mind.

Thompson is the most irritating on telly but alan green tops the list for me, what a cnut.

jimharri said:
mcfc78 said:
mine's paul merson,, closely follwed by lawro,, then champaigne charlie nicholas.. all anti city p*****...
Nicholas isn't the worst pundit. Not by a long way. Most of the Sky lot ARE wankers though. Merson, Thompson, Gray, Gale. The lads who do the championship and football league games aren't too bad. In particular Peter Beagrie and Don Goodman. On terrestrial telly, the worst of them has to be the kerb crawler Pleat. If he's summarizing, I have to watch the game with the sound turned down (and Beglin isn't much better). On the Beeb, it's a toss up between Lawro and the sanctimonious tvvat that is Garth Crooks.

Completely agree about Crooks, he's such a sanctamonious tw*t it beggers belief. Green on the radio is just obnoxious, and I always think ITV presenters/pundits are second rate in any case, far too driven by commercial needs to take an objective view of any club/player who is not 'supported' by the un-schooled mass of the arm-chair suppporting population, hence their love-affair with the Rags and Chelski's of this world. The rest of us could piss off and die for all they care about. Which is also why us breaking into the top 4, along with Villa and Everton would be such a laugh!

Paul Merson as a panelist! and i dont know how Craig-i actually know nothing about the rules of football-Burley got a job as a co-commentator, he's actually clueless!

Fav's are defo Andy Townsend he's great! speaks sense and is well balanced and also has been very positive when he ever talks about City on his TalkSport show! Lee Dixon, only cos he says "i am a City fan" but he doesnt always give us cred! the best is Ian 'Legend' Wright! Love him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.