which pundit do you hate most??

_Razor_ said:
David fuckin platt , how is it he gets to give his views on loads of our live games when he's nothin but a dirty rag . I feel like caving me telly in when i see his smug face.

Spot on ! Platt proved he is a fuckin useless manager, made a complete mess of the under 21s, would never pick SWP and then the smug git comes out with crap every times he's on the box.

Throw in alan brazil as well. Another dirty rag who gets on my nerves

Jamie 'the C*nt' Redknapp, by an absolute country f*cking mile. Nothing would please me more than to rip his head off and shit down his neck.

Pleat for always refering to the rags as Manchester ..... Merson for being a coke snorting alcoholic twat , Andy Gray for being a rag loving, haggis shagging scottish fuckface .... and Phil Thompson for being a bin dipping, hub cap robbing scouser.

Faves Wright, Dixon and Le Tissier

Daz_Blue said:
Pleat for always refering to the rags as Manchester ..... Merson for being a coke snorting alcoholic twat , Andy Gray for being a rag loving, haggis shagging scottish fuckface .... and Phil Thompson for being a bin dipping, hub cap robbing scouser.

Faves Wright, Dixon and Le Tissier

Agree only my fave is Stan Collymore. I used to think he was a dick until i heard him talk football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.