• Nothing bothers me

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • Nation state club

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • Forgot - Oil club!

Votes: 38 8.6%

• Total voters
The Victims up in arms!

But repeat the lie constantly, it will gain momentum, and it will eventually stick.

13-EA4688-3939-4-ADF-B470-5028085-BFF2-B.jpg

The Premier League champions have already seen a host of sponsorship deals agreed with brands in Abu Dhabi, including shirt sponsor Etihad Airways and official partners the Etisalat Group and Visit Abu Dhabi.

It is widely suspected that those deals are inflated by City’s close ties to the UAE, and this has come into light again following a new deal confirmed on Tuesday.

Emirates Palace, owned by the Abu Dhabi government, are now their Official Luxury Hotel Partner – or whatever that means – and fans have responded with scepticism.

Many took to social media on the announcement of the deal to note its convenience for a club that is already enjoying the benefits of a financial gulf.

Liverpool fans were among the most critical…

You missed out the biggest one of all...
"The owners will get bored and walk away"
Alan Green punted that for years. He is a journo and could easily have looked up Mansour's record as an investor. No excuses for the lying dipper.

None of it bothers me. What worries me tho (in a broader sense) is the ‘clear and organised’ part of it, with lazy (or bought and paid for?) journalists facilitating it. But that’s society today in a nutshell
Yes. Journos should be reporting facts, not taking part in a campaign of belittling us. Unprofessional hardly covers it.

It doesn't bother me if we are winning and there are no consequences. It annoyed me a lot when we were facing UEFA sanctions. Then the publicity barrage had consequences, or I felt it did. I thought CAS would be forced to back UEFA by weight of 'popular opinion'.
According to the Grauniad, CAS cleared us on a technicality as they are "a corruptible body." Fuck me.

The ‘no fans’ one doesn’t bother me at all as it is utter bullshit. I mean, it’s in direct conflict with the ‘plastic club/gloryhunters’ one, for a start.

And arsenal fans’ chant about it echoing round a half empty stadium in their biggest home match of the season bar the NLD was just *chef’s kiss*
It bothers me because it's utter bullshit.
I know that it shouldn't, and it's only regurgitated by simpletons, that don't know what they're talking about, but it annoys me. I think it's that constant repeating of nonsense that gets to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.