Which result disappointed you the most

Maine rd yes but can't remember being 4-0 at the etihad at half time

I've just had to go on the history bit of Bluemoon to see where I'd got that from. I was kind of right (but kind of wrong as well) we lost 0-5 to them in the relegation season under Joe Royle and then the first season back under Keegan we lost 1-5! Not sure where my memory had got the Etihad bit from but at least it was actually consecutive home matches!

I've just had to go on the history bit of Bluemoon to see where I'd got that from. I was kind of right (but kind of wrong as well) we lost 0-5 to them in the relegation season under Joe Royle and then the first season back under Keegan we lost 1-5! Not sure where my memory had got the Etihad bit from but at least it was actually consecutive home matches!
5-0 was the away game 0-4 at Maine Road 1-5 last season at m/road was-0-4 at half time didn't go to the away just checked it out

Did go to the game the year we got relegated lost 3-1 it was a night match Gerry Creaney scored

Spurs at home in the cup when there was a pitch invasion. I was about 11, absolutely devastated.

My first trip to wembley as a 10 year old for the league cup final v wolves, the magic of the place pre game,losing , then the train journey home sharing the carraige with wolves fans, my dad refusing to go 2 years later v newcastle even though I saved my pocket money up.

Not result as such but, the fact in feb last year we were 3 points off Leicester and then we capitulated is very disappointing. When all around us was struggling it was very disappointing to not pick up another prem last season.

Table;
4ggaiq.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.