Which set of fans are the most deluded and why?

Donkey Boy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Wikipedia says that....

Mental retardation (MR) is a generalized disorder, characterized by significantly impaired cognitive functioning and deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors with onset before the age of 18. It has historically been defined as an Intelligence Quotient score under 70.[1] Once focused almost entirely on cognition, the definition now includes both a component relating to mental functioning and one relating to individuals' functional skills in their environment.

Which is what I meant so I'm right because Jesus wrote Wikipedia and he's always right.

Mental retardation (MR) is a generalized disorder, characterized by TMQ Err that's it!

See, now you're using the word as an insult which is just wrong and quite nasty of you.

Some words have different meanings depending upon the context. A good example would be the word 'cock'. Now, 'cock' can be used to describe a male hen, the male reproducitve organ and also people like you ;)

TheMightyQuinn said:
Donkey Boy said:
Mental retardation (MR) is a generalized disorder, characterized by TMQ Err that's it!

See, now you're using the word as an insult which is just wrong and quite nasty of you.

Some words have different meanings depending upon the context. A good example would be the word 'cock'. Now, 'cock' can be used to describe a male hen, the male reproducitve organ and also people like you ;)

I am all COCK well 15" at least unlike your good self who I am sure is endowed a tad smaller that Paul Scholes who at 0.5" would satisfy NO ONE ;-)

Donkey Boy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I am all COCK well 15" at least unlike your good self who I am sure is endowed a tad smaller that Paul Scholes who at 0.5" would satisfy NO ONE ;-)

When lying about cock size, I've found that keeping the imaginary size below 14" is best as people are more likely to believe you.

As for my cock, it's off limits to people like you and that includes discussing it.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Donkey Boy said:

When lying about cock size, I've found that keeping the imaginary size below 14" is best as people are more likely to believe you.

As for my cock, it's off limits to people like you and that includes discussing it.
I've found that keeping the imaginary size below 14" is best as people are more likely to believe you.
..........unless you have one ;-)

Donkey Boy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I've found that keeping the imaginary size below 14" is best as people are more likely to believe you.

I'm genuinely pleased for you. Stop discussing cock length now, it's not really an area in which I have much interest.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Donkey Boy said:

I'm genuinely pleased for you. Stop discussing cock length now, it's not really an area in which I have much interest.

What about GIRTH????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.