Which set of fans are the most deluded and why?

TheMightyQuinn said:
90% of football fans have a limited understanding of the game and simply repeat what they've heard the press say or people inside of the game.

I'm not arsed to be honest. It's simply a reflection of the fact that 90% of people are uneducated, dribbling morons.

How is it in the 90%????????????

Donkey Boy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
90% of football fans have a limited understanding of the game and simply repeat what they've heard the press say or people inside of the game.

I'm not arsed to be honest. It's simply a reflection of the fact that 90% of people are uneducated, dribbling morons.

How is it in the 90%????????????

How would I know?

Donkey Boy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
How would I know?

QED!

It's just a fact that most people are verging on the retarded (not an insult, I'm using the word in it's correct sense) so it stands to reason that most football fans will be.

Some fans understand the game inside out, others just enjoy watching it for the spectacle which is fine until they open their mouths.

red scouse by far... united are deluded to the debt situation, but at least are winning things. red scouse done fuck all in 5 years, before each one pundits and people claiming this is "their season"

TheMightyQuinn said:
Donkey Boy said:

It's just a fact that most people are verging on the retarded (not an insult, I'm using the word in it's correct sense) so it stands to reason that most football fans will be.

Some fans understand the game inside out, others just enjoy watching it for the spectacle which is fine until they open their mouths.

No insult taken...however if I were retarded or the parent of a idiot like yours are I may have taken offence.....are you a fascist/Nazi?

Donkey Boy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

No insult taken...however if I were retarded or the parent of a idiot like yours are I may have taken offence.....are you a fascist/Nazi?

I wasn't using the word as an insult, I was using it in it's correct context and I stand by my original statement.

It's also worth noting that you've called me a 'idiot' as an insult yet I have only used it factually and accurately. Watch yourself young 'un, you're playing with fire.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Donkey Boy said:

I wasn't using the word as an insult, I was using it in it's correct context and I stand by my original statement.

It's also worth noting that you've called me a 'idiot' as an insult yet I have only used it factually and accurately. Watch yourself young 'un, you're playing with fire.

And the correct context is???????????????

Donkey Boy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Wikipedia says that....

Mental retardation (MR) is a generalized disorder, characterized by significantly impaired cognitive functioning and deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors with onset before the age of 18. It has historically been defined as an Intelligence Quotient score under 70.[1] Once focused almost entirely on cognition, the definition now includes both a component relating to mental functioning and one relating to individuals' functional skills in their environment.

Which is what I meant so I'm right because Jesus wrote Wikipedia and he's always right.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Donkey Boy said:

Wikipedia says that....

Mental retardation (MR) is a generalized disorder, characterized by significantly impaired cognitive functioning and deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors with onset before the age of 18. It has historically been defined as an Intelligence Quotient score under 70.[1] Once focused almost entirely on cognition, the definition now includes both a component relating to mental functioning and one relating to individuals' functional skills in their environment.

Which is what I meant so I'm right because Jesus wrote Wikipedia and he's always right.

Mental retardation (MR) is a generalized disorder, characterized by TMQ Err that's it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.