Which Signing are you most Excited About?

All of them are good signings and I'm most looking forward to seeing Navas and Fernandinho but, I have a good feeling about Negredo and honestly think he will win the Golden Boot. Fingers crossed I'm right.

Im sure at the time most people thought we overpaid for yaya, he was on the fringe of barcas team and consdering what theyd paid just a few years before it was alot of money. Look how that turned out. fernandinho seems like a natural leader on the pitch and yes 30 million is a bit hefty but he seems like the sort of player that wont get dogged down by a high price tag. Hopefully he will prove the doubters wrong. As for which player i cant wait to see play for city, i think jesus will tear open alot of PL defences this season and i cant wait :)

fernan as he will see more of the ball than the others and he fills a big hole in our line-up. Yaya will benefit most imo he can do his own thing without leaving us exposed win/win .
The Chimps league should see us far better equipped which must be the target, fernans energy will be invaluable. If all the signings flourish then the future is mouth-watering.

Jovetic, has the possibility of being a great player at City for the next decade. He reminds of a young Van Persie, but with better pace.

David White was my favourite player of that age, I have a feeling Navas will reignite some of that expectation and enjoyment created with out and out pace and crossing ability.

I have a sneeky feeling about Jovetic - think we might have a bit of a star in the making there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.