Which Signing are you most Excited About?

All of them, like seriously I'm happy with them all.

I think the partnership that Ferna will forge with Yaya this year will see us finally grace the champions league knock-outs so he's my pick.

alky313 said:
Navas will change the way we view our forwards.
Indeed, I think after watching a whole season of Navas we'll all be grateful for the likes of Silva and Nasri. Harsh but true. A rich man's Valencia is all he is.

1) Navas - Impressed me instantly in the confed cup and I love how direct he is in his play. This guy is a set-piece magnet and will provide us with natural width. He should be at his peak so one can only pray for the left backs in the Premier League. Brilliant little player.

2) Jovetic- Unlike the others, he is only 23 and was brought not only for his now, but the future due to his potential. I think he has a touch of magic when he plays and will be able to link play well. I think this kid will be brilliant and unlike the others, has a great resale value if he does well. He has a moment of magic in him so I can't wait to see him in a sky blue shirt.

3) Negredo - An out and out striker who will get you goals. I think this lad will be a goal magnet. However, I do worry that unlike Sevilla, he won't be the first choice striker so we'll have to see if he can adjust to the new role and bring goals off the bench from time to time like Dzeko. He hasn't done too well with Spain in that sense of not being a starter so we'll see but I like the look of him.

4) Fernandinho - Very good player but IMO no where near worth the £30M outlay we payed for him. He's a good player and from what I've seen in Ukraine and in pre-season he should be a decent acquisition. However, IMO there were so many players out there that I think represented better value. Fernandinho is a box to box midfielder as is Yaya so I'm left a little confused at what exactly will happen. I would have loved a player like Paulinho or Gustavo that can hold and unlike NDJ, has a great passing range and can offer you the odd goal here and there. While Fernandinho can, I don't think he is as good as the two mentioned in that role and costs more than both of their values. Good player but I think he will disappoint some.

Probably Navas. It's been a couples years since we've had a good winger. Or any winger for that matter.

itisrising said:
4) Fernandinho - Very good player but IMO no where near worth the £30M outlay we payed for him. He's a good player and from what I've seen in Ukraine and in pre-season he should be a decent acquisition. However, IMO there were so many players out there that I think represented better value. Fernandinho is a box to box midfielder as is Yaya so I'm left a little confused at what exactly will happen. I would have loved a player like Paulinho or Gustavo that can hold and unlike NDJ, has a great passing range and can offer you the odd goal here and there. While Fernandinho can, I don't think he is as good as the two mentioned in that role and costs more than both of their values. Good player but I think he will disappoint some.
I think the attraction towards Fernandinho above others was that we see him as a true leader once he's settled in. Also agents could have played a part for Paulinho and Gustavo might be hard to prize away. I'm forgetting the price, like I had to with Lescott. It's not fair to judge the player based off money IMO. Can't wait to see them all. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.