Which Signing are you most Excited About?

Jovetic, definitely. Top class player, scores and creates, good tactically, works in a 9 or 10 position, brilliant first touch and can drive with the ball. Certainly very excited to see him in the side alongside Aguero.

I think Fernandinho is going to be a fantastic signing but of them all I would have to say Navas. Watching him play for Spain you can see his individual brilliance, amazing speed and quality crosses. He will open up the parked buses and work exceptionally well with Negredo and Jovetic. I think City are going to have a fantastic season once the new players get used to the other players, and of course Pellegrinis different style.

Navas, but none are consistent match winners, beyond what we have already have, i.e. Cavani, Falcoa, Bale etc would have preferred one of these than the 4 we are getting.

intrigued and hopeful we have got the signings right, not the players I would have gone far but I ain't the boss, potentially Navas and Fernandinho improve the team as a hole from pace perspective. They should work well with the fast pressing approach we are aiming for

Massive season for us post Mancini, if we don't get off to a great start we have massive problems due to tough run of always in second half of season, to win the league we will most likely have to be over 8 points clear by the turn of the year

I realise the season doesn't end in January but we play Man U, Arse, Spuds Liverpool and Everton away all in the turn of the year

In order:

Fernandinho
Navas
Jovetic
Negredo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.