Middlesbrough
Stoke
Leeds
Villa
Geordies

But never long term hated any of them as much as the Rags

Mind you Red dippers have pushed them close

United. Always.
Liverpool. For any other reason than why I hate United.

Bayern. How could I forget. And another red outfit bunch of c*nts, board members included.

(some distance)

Arsenal And Chelsea for being part of the former “Top 4” that is non-existing anymore. And Spurs ever since 81.
Latter three for being based in London as well.

Last edited:
Rags and dippers for me. Rags for the club and fans as a whole. The banner will never be forgiven. The dippers for their weird and bizarre fans. They're not like regular football fans. Always getting away with despicable acts and then somehow the media brainwash people into giving them sympathy.

Rags or Dippers ? It’s a tough one - both awful horrible clubs with awful horrible fans.

Probably hate the dippers more on balance but that’s possibly because I’m constantly irritated by the never ending media wankfest for them

The acid test for me is the question of where i would prefer to start from were I ever to embark on a killing spree - Anfield every time.

1. Rags
2. Dippers
3. Wigan
4. Middlesbrough
5. Portsmouth
Wigan I can totally understand.. was in with the Wigan fans on Cup Final day as only way to get a ticket.. to be fair they were generally fine ,and before the match in the pubs were expecting a pasting..remember walking out of the ground after the match and the heavens opened.. a real deluge.. under one of the concourses saw a lad,City Fan, maybe 5/6 years old, crying his eyes out, and his dad trying to console him..I tried to console him too, but some Wigan fans took videos of the poor lad in his distress..that kind of behaviour is vile to me.

We hate Nottingham Forest
We hate Liverpool too
We hate Man United
But City we love you!!
We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds,
Leeds and Leeds and Leeds and Leeds, Leeds and Leeds. Leeds. We all fuckin' hate Leeds.

I remember the Kippax doing that non stop for about 10 minutes, the funny thing was we weren't even playing them !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.