Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
I think it was the Poet Laurete who summed up my feelings, if I remember correctly he was doing a recital for the queen when he said...
I had the wings if a sparrow
And I had the arse of a crow
I'd fly over old trafford tomorrow
And shit on the buggers below

I think it was the Poet Laurete who summed up my feelings, if I remember correctly he was doing a recital for the queen when he said...
I had the wings if a sparrow
And I had the arse of a crow
I'd fly over old trafford tomorrow
And shit on the buggers below
shit on the ceiling
shit on the floor
shit on the windows
shit on the door

shit all over ******** bastards

That shower of shit from up the road, i cannot stand the xxxxs, to many memories of so many encounters over the years, at home and away, so they will always be number one when it comes to who I dislike the most.

We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds,
Leeds and Leeds and Leeds and Leeds, Leeds and Leeds. Leeds. We all fuckin' hate Leeds.

I remember the Kippax doing that non stop for about 10 minutes, the funny thing was we weren't even playing them !
I remember in the 1980's the hatred v them was serious.

Due to my dwindling memory i have forgotten the rags ten years plus ago but feel the dippers have overtaken them slightly , spurs fans for 81 and the vile ones who visit here and villa fans after the cup final

BWDOSKkCYAA24vb

Same, though I might change #10 to the buswreckers.

I stopped contributing to BBC HYS forums due to the unchecked hatred and bile being consistently spewed out by ‘fans’ of LFC. A clique of about 15-20 who acted in unison and were never removed.
No other teams fans came remotely close in constant references to FFP, oil cheats, no history, no fans etc. Vile and despicable.

It always was and always will be, the scum...."we only hate man utd" as the song goes.

These teams round out my top 5, due to previous bad encounters:

spurs
leeds
millwall
liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.