Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
United. If Liverpool and United were neck and neck, clear from third place, playing reach other on the last day of the PL season, who would you want to win? Liverpool, it has to be.

I was born in Manchester, and grew up in the 1960s, surrounded by United fans. In fact, I chose City because my Grandad was a City fan, but also because my older brother had chosen United.

When I watch other derbies though, I can enjoy those games without any real emotional attachment. This makes me wonder if City or United fans from outside Manchester have the same antipathy towards the same city rival, or whether (for example) United fans from the south, or from Ireland, will see Liverpool as their closest and most loathed rival.

Liverpool all the way. United not even a close 2nd. I hate United too. But I literally can't describe how much I dislike the lfc fans

I think the rag fans are basically fuckwits, lemmings and sheep following historical success whilst the dipper fans are something else completely - a fucking weird and sinister cult.

Always United because of our history with them growing up in Manchester and was delighted when Liverpool hammered them 5-0. But Liverpool's fanbase are much much worse than United so they are a close second. I don't like Villa but only because of their arrogant and thuggish fans who despise us, apparently because they don't like the ethnic heritage of our owner.

Thanks for all your comments...A rag to me is like going for a walk and stepping on a turd..very annoying,scrape it off, you know there will be other turds to step in..then you realise the turds are not dog turds, but rag turds, and feel a bit worse..so with a great grievance you decide to try and calm down and take your car for a spin down the East Lancs Road..then some scally in a stolen car, a scouser, etc. comes behind you, you are abiding the law,he/she starts flashing you, tail-gating you ,forcing you into a nasty accident. You then crawl out of your car as does the scouser and you realise it is Jamie Carragher. He sees your City scarf in the back of your car and gobs on you.

So would you,
a) prefer to step on a rag turd
or
b) be maimed/killed by a scouser in a stolen car on the East Lancs Road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.