Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
of course, i hate both red teams, but I really hate spurs, not because of the Kane saga couldn't care less, but I went to watch my home team Doncaster Rovers in a league cup game down there, spurs was a 1st div while rovers was a 4th div team rovers took about 4k to watch the game which Spurs won 7 -2, but the spurs fans was cunts attacking rovers fans as soon as they got in the ground and then bricking loads of buses and also going to king cross to attack rovers fans, this was rovers fans going to watch a game, because they got so far, rovers fans h who went down never forgive them, and when they played rovers at keepmoat a few years ago they got what they give rovers all those years ago
it was the day i passed my driving test and city beat newcastle in the league cup final

For all the piss taking I endured at school by plastic rag fans in the 80's and then onwards....it's our now less relevant neighbours. What is delightful, is that they are all still alive to see their sorry demise. Karma.

I find it switches between the rags and dippers, often on a daily basis, depending on which of the plastic nonces I last spoke to.

Ps, I find the dippers more cult like though, the rags mainly are just a bit dim and sad.

For all the piss taking I endured at school by plastic rag fans in the 80's and then onwards....it's our now less relevant neighbours. What is delightful, is that they are all still alive to see their sorry demise. Karma.

Bit early to be taking the piss if it really was the eighties. Who the fuck were they in the eighties? They didn’t do anything till Ferguson arrived, and even then it took him several seasons. That F.A Cup win saved his bacon (appropriately).

Always United. Always.

Big dropoff, then Liverpool. Cunts.

Another dropoff, then Spurs. Fuck Spurs.

That's my triumvirate of hatred. Three utter cesspools of clubs all meant for eachother.

Arsenal would be a close-ish fourth but after that none of them get a rise out of me. I don't care for Middlesboro or Villa or Sheffield United or Bolton or quite a few others that come to ming for various reasons but it's all fairly relative

1. rags
2. dippers
3. villa/spuds

teams i have taken a liking towards (apart from city) -
1. hammers
2. sunderland
3. norwich

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.