Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
That's interesting. Didn't know that. Haven't had any kick-offs with Spurs fans, but I do find them easily the gobbiest of the London fans. Which is amazing, since they have won sweet f.a. by comparison with Arsenal and Chelsea. And have barely done better than West Ham.
They were bad on both days in 81, coming out of lane after the 3-4 was dodgy

Arsenal. I dislike the media circus around the rags and Liverpool, but have good mates who support them. But Arsenal, wankers. Everything about them. The way the club is run, their bribery to get into the 1st division in the 20s, the huge levels of investment all conveniently forgotten, the marble halls of Highbury. ‘The’ Arsenal. Wankers. And every tosser of a boss I’ve had, all public school, all sudden Arsenal supporters. Wankers.

mobile.gif
Without the risk of loss, winning is meaningless... Would you find following the Harlem Globetrotters worthwhile and in fairness they have lost 345 times(against 27,000 wins though)!!

I don't know how you choose really. I am so bored of the constant press barage love in of the red shirts. Bla bla bla bla ....bla. History this...big club that....They are all the same to me. Give me break...write about something else, have a different pundit on...show ALL the controversial incidents.
As for the fans - go to the game to watch your team - and support them and be happy with that.

Anyway, ignore that..
Dippers
Rags
Rags
Dippers
Arse - bit irrelevant now.
Oh.. and Villa ..almost red shirts, too.

Without the risk of loss, winning is meaningless... Would you find following the Harlem Globetrotters worthwhile and in fairness they have lost 345 times(against 27,000 wins though)!!

I've served my time watching us being shite. Call it "character building", if you like. But I can't say I found it particularly enjoyable.

For me it's changed over the years and it's based on who we are competing with, done us a disservice or who have shite fans.

Originally was the Rags, Leeds and Spuds, then Everton came in to round out the top 4....Howard Kendal to blame

Never hated Liverpool, merely disliked then back then.

Nowadays.

Rags, purely for their self entitled wank fans.

Dippers....stuck in the 70s, Always the victims, never their fault.

And every other club when we play them....apart from Sunderland, as they have a class fanbase

I've served my time watching us being shite. Call it "character building", if you like. But I can't say I found it particularly enjoyable.
I agree it wasn't great and I never want that sinking feeling I felt when we appointed Alan Ball as our manager again! However while I'm not for example a Celtic fan and they might argue this point, I'm betting that our league win in 2012 meant a great deal more to you and I, than it would have Celtic who had just won their 7th Scottish League title since the turn of the century.

Hate most teams to be honest due to the instant wave of vitriol we received once the Sheik arrived...

However they all pale in comparison to the Rags - scousers included. I hate everything about that club and what they stand for. I even hate the blokes selling programmes and the tea lady too.

I agree it wasn't great and I never want that sinking feeling I felt when we appointed Alan Ball as our manager again! However while I'm not for example a Celtic fan and they might argue this point, I'm betting that our league win in 2012 meant a great deal more to you and I, than it would have Celtic who had just won their 7th Scottish League title since the turn of the century.
I see where you're coming from; honestly, I do. You have to endure the lows to enjoy the highs. Or, if you want, the darkest hour is before the dawn. But christ, there were some bloody dark hours. And while there may be merit in your Celtic analogy, I'm not at the point yet where I'm blasé about winning trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.