• Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
why is this even a thread?

number 1 enemy is and always will be the rags.

doesnt matter who they are playing I always want them to lose , unless them not getting battered helps us in some way and even then not wanting them to get battered makes me feel unclean

I hate the rags most too. But unlike the OP, it wasn't because of their success (which also coincided with our worst era) no, I wasn't jealous of that, a little envious yes, (as I was envious of when Chelsea got taken over, wishing it could have been us ... but I didn't hate them for it)

My hatred came from their totally classless, and sneeringly, arrogant mocking way of 'enjoying' their success and our slide into the third division. Ironically, I didn't hate the dippers for their success prior to the rags. I actually admired it then.

That banner, is something I will never forget, and never forgive. That the club endorsed it made it ten times worse, as I saw it as complete disrespect towards MCFC, the club that had helped them out on more than one occasion in their past.

The other thing I hate about them (I am sure there are other reasons, but these are the main two) is the total hypocrisy in the whole 'right way', and 'utd way' they peddle. Either ignorant, or just disregarding the amount of sugar daddy investment, right back to their days as Newton Heath (the shame of my hometown) that they have benefitted from. Which got them, along with Sky TV deals to be able to spend more and buy more than any other club in the 90's ... and yet they say we buy titles etc.

So, for as much as I despise the dipper's behavior, both club and fans in recent seasons, it will always be the rags who I hate most.
Some years ago I met a Celtic fan in a club in London and we fell into talking about football. He said: "The thing about United is that they are graceless." Spot on, jock.

I might be the only City fan who would pick Luton... with Everton a close second. Never forget a game at Luton, during their ban of away fans when we played them in the cup(league cup)and they where "forced" to allow visiting supporters and going through the turnstile everyone was handed a letter signed by the chairman(looked hand signed too)informing us we weren't welcome and asking us to leave. Ironically I was at the game they sent us down in the mid-80s but that never bothered me.... the whole thing with the away fans really sucked.

Losing to teams has never bothered me and to be honest I have always found Liverpool a much better trip than Everton, granted I have never seen us win at Liverpool!!!! But Everton sucks when you get spanked too!
I was at that Luton game, don't remember the letter though.

The Football special arrived hours early and we were marched straight in and had fuck all to do until ko.
City singing and playing with the inflatables IIRC.

Liverpool - it’s the shameless hypocrisy and utter delusion of their fans that boils my p***

United - used to be top but they’ve fallen so far it’s like kicking a cripple (which is, of course, what they used to do to us)

Spurs - media darlings with fans stuck in the 80s. They may have a shiny new stadium but you can’t polish a turd

Middlesbrough - violent bastards who always used to beat us and injured Lakey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.