• Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
you must be a young one?

you’ll have seen the signs over the past couple of years - it only takes a signing/a good result for their fans to turn into the arrogant, loud, obnoxious and entitled know nothing cheerleaders from singapore in 2 seconds flat. ‘United are back’ has been muttered a handful of times in the last 10 years accompanied by ‘little citeh’ jibes.

Liverpool are a deluded cult but at least they have a good squad of players to make their case. they have a great manager and play good football - we cannot deny that. their fans are bellends that said.

United fans have even tried to engineer sympathy for their predicament, resorting to blaming their owners despite them being incredibly savvy business operators who on the field have invested in the team by buying virtually every ‘top’ player in the position needed and who wqs available at the time.

somehow they insist that they haven't spent enough whilst explaining away citys success on spending less and tie themselves in knots making excuses
Young one? I wish
Nah what the dippers get away with out weighs anything the rags have done or will ever do.
That vermin are a stain on this country and the game itself and the way the authorities have allowed them to get away with it almost wants me to give up on the game.
It’s their inbred hatred of anyone except themselves.
The whole world hates them and they know it.
This whole scouse not English thing just emphasizes this.
The footballing world would be a whole lot better without them.
The rags? Yeh the banner and all that and yeh they are far from innocent but when was the last time we played utd and had to put up with any of this shit.

United for obvious reasons. Liverpool as they are the most abhorrent club out there. Celtic - cant stand them; Bayern Munich - the most entitled club and fans in europe; Luton Town - 83, plastic pitch, ID cards, away fans ban, horrible chairman & Tory MP David Evans back in the 80s; Ipswich Town - for their behaviour in 2001 when we got relegated (whos laughing now lads?) and winging when we finished above them in 2000 - I still look for them to get beat every single week.

Other random ones - Stockport County. I grew up in Stockport and hate the bloody place; Salford City - look who owns them; FC United - I hope they lose every single game they play at whatever shithouse level they kick around at.

only Dippers and Rags, and in reality, the scouse victims are way ahead of the other lot. Post number 661 sums it up very nicely

It’s 9, not 8.

United Liverpool Arsenal Spurs Chelsea Leicester Newcastle Wolves and Burnley all signed that letter.

Newcastle signing was when we were owned by Mike Ashley. Most of our fans were embarrassed and that was before the takeover. Ashley had no intention of competing and his only concern was to try and stop others.

For years and years it was united, but the hatred was different. It was probably jealousy watching their team succeed whilst we were up and down, hated the piss taking from them, but we took the piss out of ourselves as well. United fans were arrogant but team always backed that up. Now the tables have turned the hatred has subsided abit, maybe change if they get better and compete again with us. Liverpool on the other hand, there seems to be something strange, sinister with them. They seem to believe all the hype and anything negative about us. I can't put my finger on it but the hatred for these lot has far surpassed anything I had for united.

Sunderland all day long. I didn't mind them until I moved into what has now become part of their city. We beat them 5 games in a row and I never said a word to them. They won 6 in a row against us and I've never heard the last of it. They brag that we haven't beaten them for 11 years but don't mention that they haven't been in the same division for 6 of those years, 4 of those years in League one.

I’m not fond of Everton and they would be my first choice if it wasn’t for the mackems exhisting as their fans are arse holes. I’ve seen far too many of our fans stabbed or slashed when we’ve been at Goodison. I took my eldest son recently when he was 13 and he needed a toilet on the way to the ground so he went in a pub and adults were trying to attack him, Neanderthals.

Liverpool. Comfortably. I don't actively dislike any other teams, sure they can make me angry and ruin my weekend, but the red mist never descends beyond anything other than sporting rivalry. And I include United in that.

But Liverpool are different. I'm not wilfully short-sighted enough to ringfence all their fans into the same category, I know a couple personally and they're decent people; but whenever there are unsavoury and hateful incidents in football, they tend to be common denominator.

Sunderland all day long. I didn't mind them until I moved into what has now become part of their city. We beat them 5 games in a row and I never said a word to them. They won 6 in a row against us and I've never heard the last of it. They brag that we haven't beaten them for 11 years but don't mention that they haven't been in the same division for 6 of those years, 4 of those years in League one.

I’m not fond of Everton and they would be my first choice if it wasn’t for the mackems exhisting as their fans are arse holes. I’ve seen far too many of our fans stabbed or slashed when we’ve been at Goodison. I took my eldest son recently when he was 13 and he needed a toilet on the way to the ground so he went in a pub and adults were trying to attack him, Neanderthals.
Best thing is to not like any club other than City. That's what I do to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.