Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Funny how the young rags in work on Monday enjoyed Sundays result , how times have changed , I don’t do social media except on here so don’t mix with any dippers. Yep they get under my skin but the hatred for that lot will never waiver. Too much history with them in the past.

Despise Liverpool the most. Funny how I used to be ABU, anybody but United, but Liverpool has taken the podium. Slightly behind are ManUre and Real. Can't stand Bayern, Barca, PSG, and Chelsea. No love lost for Spurs, Arsenal, or Juve.

- Liverpool because they’re cunts
- Rags because they’re also cunts and I grew up in the 90s so had to deal with their godmoding
- Rangers because of the far right contingent
- Leeds because their fans scare me
- Bayern Munich because they’re the German rags
- PSG because they’re the French rags
- Sheffield United because I’ve always liked Wednesday better
- Lazio because they’re Nazis

I don’t hate Newcastle but I find their hatred of us weird. I thought it was because of our rabid Mackem goalkeeper but they hated us before we got him. Their fans seem to hate us nearly as much as Sunderland and I don’t get why.

I enjoy watching Arsenal with my friends that are Arsenal supporters, and apparently we are their club squad, so I like them okay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.