Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Our rivals are and will always be United.
I despise the dippers more than anyone else though.
Their fake rivalries they build up by smashes up coaches and generally behaving like the utter scummy cunts makes them one of the biggest jokes in football.
Trying to stay relevant, like they’re the one powerhouse in football.
They’re a joke.
They honestly believe they are something special, but the rest of the football world know exactly what they are.
Murdering scummy feral bin dipping cunts.
Though it’s never their fault, ever!
I have zero sympathy for anything bad that has ever happened to them, none.
You behave like cunts and that’s how you should be treated in return and no amount of playing the victim will ever get any sympathy from me or most of the footballing world.
Cunts!

I understand for fans growing up in Manchester a "lifetime of rivalry" trumps a few seasons of hate of the dippers but personally I just can't forgive this weird cult like club for their despicable treatment towards our club especially the staff and players. I can't ever remember the rags behaving like this.

The world would be a much better and nicer place without the dippers in it.

How anyone could hate United more than the vermin is beyond madness.
For me it’s not even close.
There’s reasons why they are hated worldwide we know and they know what they are.
Remember the song push the wall?
I am the only blue in a family of 8 reds
I know loads of utd fans and they are generally ok even pissed up.
The mickeys on on another level

How anyone could hate United more than the vermin is beyond madness.
For me it’s not even close.
There’s reasons why they are hated worldwide we know and they know what they are.
Remember the song push the wall?
I am the only blue in a family of 8 reds
I know loads of utd fans and they are generally ok even pissed up.
The mickeys on on another level
you must be a young one?

you’ll have seen the signs over the past couple of years - it only takes a signing/a good result for their fans to turn into the arrogant, loud, obnoxious and entitled know nothing cheerleaders from singapore in 2 seconds flat. ‘United are back’ has been muttered a handful of times in the last 10 years accompanied by ‘little citeh’ jibes.

Liverpool are a deluded cult but at least they have a good squad of players to make their case. they have a great manager and play good football - we cannot deny that. their fans are bellends that said.

United fans have even tried to engineer sympathy for their predicament, resorting to blaming their owners despite them being incredibly savvy business operators who on the field have invested in the team by buying virtually every ‘top’ player in the position needed and who wqs available at the time.

somehow they insist that they haven't spent enough whilst explaining away citys success on spending less and tie themselves in knots making excuses

Apart from the obvious two cheeks of the same Arse

Every time I’ve been to Brighton there’s been minor skirmishes with the gobby wannabe cockneys
The ground location, access and opening the bars at the end doesn’t help matters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.