Which Utd players do you HATE !!!!

To be honest I've only had a real problem with only a few of their players. I mean, one minute we hate one of em and have a song about how ugly he is, the next minute he's our hero! It's more Ferguson and especially their fans who I dispise!

But of their players over the years:
Roy Keane
Gary Neville

Now:
Darren Fletcher

But that's about it, don't have a problem with anyone else!

Don't hate any human beings myself, especially not a bunch of people merely because they play for a rival football team, hate seems a silly word to me, i dislike anyone who plays for them for the simple reason i support a direct rival of them hence ill love anything in blue and dislike anything in red, but i certainly wont go around wishing death and such and such on a bunch of people just for running around in a different coloured football shirt, i like to think im above such immaturity.

-- Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 pm --

Giggs. Being welsh I hated the way he use to pull out of friendlies as well as being viewed as the model pro .

Mark Hughes.
Teddy Sheringham.
Eric Cantona.
Roy Keane.
Dwight Yorke.
The "fake" Ronaldo.
Gary Neville.
Darren Fletcher.
Nani.
Rio.
Wayne Rooney.
Berbatov.
Vidic.

Julie said:
Don't hate any human beings myself, especially not a bunch of people merely because they play for a rival football team, hate seems a silly word to me, i dislike anyone who plays for them for the simple reason i support a direct rival of them hence ill love anything in blue and dislike anything in red, but i certainly wont go around wishing death and such and such on a bunch of people just for running around in a different coloured football shirt, i like to think im above such immaturity.

-- Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 pm --
Rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.