Which You tubers (if any) do you follow?

For people that like Geowizard, I would recommend straybob. He doesn't do challenges per se, but he walks across various countries and they're very interesting!

I met him in night and day cafe a couple years ago, really lovely guy (I only knew about him because my wife watches his videos).

Also, for people who do watch geowizard, check out his patreon, loads of content that he doesn't release to YouTube but it's great.

If you've even a slight interest in nuclear meltdowns like Chernobyl and Fukushima or anything nuclear related, then I'd highly recommend the Kyle Hill channel not for his general stuff but for his Half Life Histories playlist, plus his Expedition Chernobyl playlist and his not long started Expedition Fukushima playlist too.

His half life histories series all started with an in depth story about the Demon Core used in the creation of the Atomic Bomb followed by Chernobyl's Elephants foot, most episodes are around 15-20 minutes long with levels of production and research done better than any stuff you'll find on TV about it.

I think these documentary videos talking mostly about the effects of nuclear meltdowns, or the pro and cons of nuclear power are interesting especially when we're talking about alternative power sources. There are pros to nuclear power that go unnoticed in the mainstream die to fear his videos go into detail about major mistakes, critical failures caused by the ineptitude of human error or the aftermath and realities today, exploring the facts about and even sometimes visiting areas surrounding the likes of Chernobyl, Goiana, Fukushima, Three Mile Island plus more.

Here are the first two video he released in his Half Life Histories series.

Dark Docs - a mini history channel featuring small 10-15 minute stories, about battles or individuals from warfare of the last century mainly WWII.

-

Veritasium - general informative and interesting science videos.

-

Tom Scott - vlogs about places and unusual fact.

-

Boxing legends TV/BLTV Extra (great documentaries on boxing) & also Propa Boxing - all those 3 for boxing the first 2 are serious the last one mixes decent analysis and comedy, there's also a channel called Joseph Vincent that has done some amazing boxing documentaries but also does yank sports too.

-

Primitive Technology - how to stone age construction channel.

-

Count Dankula
Only his absolute mad lad series, stories featuring absolutely fucked up individuals of human history.

-

Casual geographic - a channel about wildlife animals delivered in an alternative way.

-

I'm only actually subscribed to 3 City channels -
City official YouTube channel.
-
mcfcvideos - a great channel with lots of pre Prem era City content... I'm subscribed but it's an old channel with no new content it's nice to have in the subscription in case you need it, shame the last video uploaded was 9 years back hope the guy is okay but for me the channel is a must for any blue.
-
Ian Cheeseman match vlogs.

I like Rick Beato, very knowledgeable about music.

Scotts Bass Lessons, been playing Bass since i was 16 but this guy is so good I learn new shit all the time

Real Bass Lessons, another awesome player, centres on funk & Jazz

Cinemium, Gringo, Movie Hour, Movie Archive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.