Whiskey nose revange against Preston.

why is sad cafe so boring that the scum have to infest our board with their bile
they spout off we should use facts then when you present the facts they ignore them

it'll be history and attendances next yawn

perhaps its due to their lack of brain cells that they can't converse with one another

Fair play to him, the only way i could see it is as a bad thing is because fergie is a red and if i was a preston fan. Sticking up for his son and I think he's done good there.

Bjorn said:
C_T_I_D said:
Well if any rag can condone this behaviour, I'd love to know how and why, allegiance and red tinted glasses aside.

You answered your own question there.

Most football fans would be the same if it was their manager.

Really? So Steve Bruce kept Alex Bruce, his son, in the side when he knew he wasn't good enough? No he shipped him out.

Really? So Mancini has brought his son at the club straight into the first team and started playing him?

The answer to both of them is no. Why? Because both sets of fans would not condone or accept it.

So why should rag fans condone and accept the behaviour of their manager halting and stagnating these kids careers by calling a halt to them receiving first team football at a decent level elsewhere giving them invalueable experience with a view to developing them into regular members of the rags first team?

The simple fact is he put his personal issues with the club before these kids careers. That's the be all and end all of it. Whether you accept or condone it is another thing altogether.

squirtyflower said:
they spout off we should use facts then when you present the facts they ignore them

it'll be history and attendances next yawn

perhaps its due to their lack of brain cells that they can't converse with one another

What facts have you presented?

I have stated on many occassions that Ferguson was in the wrong here and shouldn't have acted the way he did. The only other debate I've been in on here was with someone who insisted that Mancini was a superior manager than Ferguson and nobody wants to play for United, which are both absolutely ridiculous statements.

Present facts and prove me wrong then...

C_T_I_D said:
Really? So Steve Bruce kept Alex Bruce, his son, in the side when he knew he wasn't good enough? No he shipped him out.

Really? So Mancini has brought his son at the club straight into the first team and started playing him?

The answer to both of them is no. Why? Because both sets of fans would not condone or accept it.

So why should rag fans condone and accept the behaviour of their manager halting and stagnating these kids careers by calling a halt to them receiving first team football at a decent level elsewhere giving them invalueable asset with a view to developing them into regular members of the rags first team?

That's not what I'm saying at all. Im saying that given the success he has brought to United of course fans of the club are going to excuse behaviour like this.

Hypothetical question:

If Roberto Mancini dominated English football for the next 20 years and overtook United and became one of the biggest clubs in football would you excuse behaviour like that at Preston? of course you would, and you are a liar if you say otherwise. Which was my original point, all fans would be the exact same in that situation- allegiance

Bjorn, you chat utter shite.

I think it's time to put your Yoonited quilt on along with the Giggsy curtains you got for Christmas while watching a Roy Keane DVD....

manchester_prem_champions_double.jpg

Okay Bjorn I can accept and reluctancy agree with that but in response I would ask you this question.

Can you therefore understand how this looks from another football fans perspective?

From the outside looking in it does not give the manager, the true representative of the football club, a positive image within the media due to these actions nor does it give him a positive image with fans of other domestic football teams namely your rivals for honours and Preston themselves.

The very fact that your manager is loved by the rag tops is fine, but should roles be reversed at another stage and these actions are taken by our manager in similar circumstances then the media would be on top of this club slating them from every angle which screams double standards.

Bjorn said:
Hypothetical question:

If Roberto Mancini dominated English football for the next 20 years and overtook United and became one of the biggest clubs in football would you excuse behaviour like that at Preston? of course you would, and you are a liar if you say otherwise. Which was my original point, all fans would be the exact same in that situation- allegiance
Real answer:

No they wouldn't. Rags have been programmed over the years to accept anything the club do or say as being right, regardless of the logic, morality or even the evidence of their own eyes. They were right to get rid of Tevez, the Glazer debt situation doesn't affect us, etc. The Press dept at the Swamp is like something out of 1984, constantly reinventing "truths".

I'd like to think most (if not all) City fans would be embarrassed at this petty, vindictive sort of behaviour.

The thing about the guy is, he is responsible for the current owners of his beloved club and that is down to his personal actions that badly back fired on him So don't be surprised about anything that he does to satisfy his own personal agenda

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bjorn said:
Hypothetical question:

Real answer:

No they wouldn't. Rags have been programmed over the years to accept anything the club do or say as being right, regardless of the logic, morality or even the evidence of their own eyes. They were right to get rid of Tevez, the Glazer debt situation doesn't affect us, etc. The Press dept at the Swamp is like something out of 1984, constantly reinventing "truths".

I'd like to think most (if not all) City fans would be embarrassed at this petty, vindictive sort of behaviour.
they even have the pne owner on the ropes
he's been out today saying everything fergiescum has done has been fine with them
they're frightened to death of crossing the f'in bully

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.