Who’s gone in the summer?

James Ducker

@TelegraphDucker

·
3m

Angelino - Leipzig £16m; Harrison - Leeds £13m; Nmecha - Wolfsburg £11.2m; Sancho sell on/solidarity payments - £11.2m. Yangel Herrera, Pedro Porro, Ivan Ilic, Morgan Rogers, Patrick Roberts among others likely to move. #MCFC could raise c£100m before sale of a senior 1st teamer

Angelino is counted this year also he forgot that the Sane fee was deffered too

To sign grealish we need to make room which means one of our big hitters will leave which prob will be Bernardo .
You are right in that minutes are going to be at a premium but Grealish is a left sided player, and although Bernardo plays better on the left, he plays mostly on the right, Gundogan, Foden and Sterling occupy the left spots, 4 players for 2 spots seems okay and we played 61 games last season out of a possible 62 about 5,500 minutes, most players are happy with 2,500 minutes, there is only 1 player that needs to move still here and that is Mendy so we can bring in a player that can do what he once did.

I think it would be a mistake to let Jesus go without giving him a consistent run out on the wing but that seems unlikely given he's our only striker, as of now. He's got all the tools to be a great winger and he's shown that with Brazil, and with us when played out there.

I think u have a short memory he has had plenty of long runs in the team and never taken the opportunity to retain a place in the starting 11

Ok takes deep breath. When we signed Bernardo from Monaco i thought that was the best signing since getting pep. The way he played was a carbon copy to the way David silva played and I thought then a perfect replacement for the future but some on here seem to think he’s not up to the job. This guy runs his bollcks off every game. I’ve heard some saying he hates living in Manchester (more like Alderley edge)and can’t settle bollocks. I’d like to know when and to whom he quoted this because I’ve never seen it anywhere apart from on here. It would be a massive mistake in my opinion to move the lad on. Rant over.

Ok takes deep breath. When we signed Bernardo from Monaco i thought that was the best signing since getting pep. The way he played was a carbon copy to the way David silva played and I thought then a perfect replacement for the future but some on here seem to think he’s not up to the job. This guy runs his bollcks off every game. I’ve heard some saying he hates living in Manchester (more like Alderley edge)and can’t settle bollocks. I’d like to know when and to whom he quoted this because I’ve never seen it anywhere apart from on here. It would be a massive mistake in my opinion to move the lad on. Rant over.
Has there been any suggestion we want to move him on. All the rumours suggest he wants to move. They may all be wrong, but if he goes then it seems they were probably right.

He lives in town

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.