Who’s gone in the summer?

Outgoings, reliable plastic season card that does its job well

Incoming, fancy expensive unproven technology that will piss every one off.

Ok takes deep breath. When we signed Bernardo from Monaco i thought that was the best signing since getting pep. The way he played was a carbon copy to the way David silva played and I thought then a perfect replacement for the future but some on here seem to think he’s not up to the job. This guy runs his bollcks off every game. I’ve heard some saying he hates living in Manchester (more like Alderley edge)and can’t settle bollocks. I’d like to know when and to whom he quoted this because I’ve never seen it anywhere apart from on here. It would be a massive mistake in my opinion to move the lad on. Rant over.
Bernie in an interview actually said he enjoys living in Manchester and enjoys the English Breakfasts

I think the issue is with Laporte and Bernardo etc who are looking to leave is where are they going to go. Who has the money to buy them as say Laporte is worth what 80/90 million. Bernardo near the same. And why should we Bend over and go for a lower price just because they want to move on.
Maguire was 80 odd million and Laporte is a different level and quotes for Grealish etc are 100 million and again Bernardo is worthy that or more. Same for Sterling. No way should we be accepting lower prices just so we can appease players who want to go.

Not what I am using but if you really wanted to you could make that case.

I like Jesus, I don't want to sell him but he must feel pretty shit about the situation, we kept him onside throughout the time Aguero was here now hes leaving there hasn't been seemingly a shred of conversation about him replacing him. At Juve they will make him a starter and in Serie A he probably bags 15+ comfortably.
First time Jesus and onside has been used in a statement :- )

I cannot see us considering letting both of our main strikers from last season go, unless we have something almost over the line with incomings, to replace them both.
Jesus leaving will depend upon if we get Kane or another top striker, hopefully Haaland, although that looks dead in the water these days.

Last edited:
Ok takes deep breath. When we signed Bernardo from Monaco i thought that was the best signing since getting pep. The way he played was a carbon copy to the way David silva played and I thought then a perfect replacement for the future but some on here seem to think he’s not up to the job. This guy runs his bollcks off every game. I’ve heard some saying he hates living in Manchester (more like Alderley edge)and can’t settle bollocks. I’d like to know when and to whom he quoted this because I’ve never seen it anywhere apart from on here. It would be a massive mistake in my opinion to move the lad on. Rant over.
You've got no chance of being shown a legitimate source for this 'fact'. I have been asking for proof of his misery for well over 5 weeks now and , nada, zilch, diddly ( souonds like a good front three) has been provided.

Keeping Bernardo is more valuable to me than bringing Kane & Grealish together.

While Bernie is fantastic,and brings an industry and occassional magic to the side.....adding the best striker in the league along with a midfielder who is a leader,takes games by the scuff,and is capable of regular,genuine,game changing moments.....makes a nonsense of that statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.