Who’s gone in the summer?

I have no issue selling Mahrez for £60mil +

He's been one of our best players this year granted....but he's 29 and while a very talented player, isn't at a level where he can't be replaced (especially as he plays in one role that can be filled by Bernardo) and we haven't been very good selling players for big money

Problem i have is I just cannot see Sane being here next season....even if Mahrez leaves

I like the idea of Braaf as one of the 4.....we need to start letting these kids get really game time.....but we need a world class replacement if we lose both Sane and Mahrez (assuming Sterling and Bernardo stay)

App kdb sterling and Laporte are going as is every other first team player . Getting fucked off with seeing these gutter headlines trying to unsettle the team . And by the way app man united are buying everyone again

App kdb sterling and Laporte are going as is every other first team player . Getting fucked off with seeing these gutter headlines trying to unsettle the team . And by the way app man united are buying everyone again

You’d think we were also rans who haven’t won a trophy for 20 years if you watch sky or read the press. United this, United that, Dippers this and that. The good news is that this pandemic will hit Glazers very hard - so United will be leveraged by their owners so I doubt they’ll have big bucks to spend. Equally the postponement of an entire MLB season will probably hit Fenway Sports significantly too. Hang-in there Blues - our owner will stand by us and we’ll emerge in a relatively stronger position than our enemies.

Highly unlikely that any football will be played before the new season means the transfer season is open , you just can not register new players yet, the sooner the FA understand that this is the only way to keep the lower leagues afloat the better,
I suppose the FA are a bit busy at the moment working out how the are going to pay SKY back for their failure over liverpools first EPL.
There is another matter FIFA have just reduced the loan market i think it is 8 over 22`s reducing to 6, it will have an impact on City mainly getting game time for those who have out grown the EDS, we were due to make a very lot of money through selling as we have nearly 30 players on loan at the moment, but Coronavirus means we will have to adapt

Usually I am consumed by who is leaving and what players may come in and which players I would like to see arrive. Totally lost interest for now and I am totally football mad. Who leaves and who comes in, not bothered with the speculation. Not even sure if there will be a proper transfer window and when it will happen. Performances may even drop, especially if they have to play behind closed doors. Players may not have much of an appetite for a while.

All the players we have I wish them well. They are in a profession where often they are moving not just around the country they were brought up in but could move anywhere around the World. Many will be thinking about close family and friends and that could mean moving to clubs closer to them.

All depends on CAS decision. If we not gonna play in CL for one season maybe wont a big exodus. If it is a guaranteed 2 years ban then I expect some big stars looking to move on. Also some of big names from the board would have to be fired but all this is a worst case scenario.

All depends on CAS decision. If we not gonna play in CL for one season maybe wont a big exodus. If it is a guaranteed 2 years ban then I expect some big stars looking to move on. Also some of big names from the board would have to be fired but all this is a worst case scenario.
This is part of the reason we are at CAS, to totally disrupt our momentum again, we are very fortunate that the only players we want to off load are basically reserves and every one else has a contract, as i said the youth we are going to sell are going to make us a lot of money, we may well make a profit

I was reading the other day that the club are fully supporting the players by keeping in touch, delivering them nutritionally balanced food, paying their wages in full etc. During unprecedented times -like we all face right now - these actions will surely help convince some that they are in the right place. Compare this to several so called big clubs who are already making noises about wage cuts etc. I also have to hope that the CAS case will legally postpone any potential ban because if we, as many of us suspect, win that case the ramifications of UEFA upholding a ban during the process is negligence on their part and we would most probably file a legal case immediately. It will be interesting because I believe we will not see anymore football this season. Cant see many outs in that case.

If we get a two year ban I think De Bruyne at least would be asking to leave to be honest. Maybe Laporte and raz as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.