Who’s gone in the summer?

Ederson
walker upacemcamo Laporte ,Alfonso Davies
Aurora
Kev. Foden /Bernado

Sterling haaland sane

would love to see this team next year , 200 mill should do it , but we should get abit back from the dead wood , we need a major overhaul .. watch sterling go back to his best in his correct position RIGHT WING !!!

Ederson
Aurora
Kev. Foden /Bernado

Sterling haaland sane

would love to see this team next year , 200 mill should do it , but we should get abit back from the dead wood , we need a major overhaul .. watch sterling go back to his best in his correct position RIGHT WING !!!

Tbh I would like Sterling back on form in whatever position.

Ederson
Aurora
Kev. Foden /Bernado

Sterling haaland sane

I honestly think that Jesus is better than Haaland, at least at the moment. Haaland needs at least another season at Dortmund before coming to us. He's got some elite attributes but also things he need to work on. His technique and passing way too raw for a Pep side at the moment, he's a completely different player type compared to Aguero and Jesus.

Having Aouar in a single pivot with 5 attacking players in front is straight up suicide. Aouar himself is best as a 10/8. I'd go Partey or Laimer instead.

I don't know if Alphonso Davies is good enough defensively to be honest, he only started to play LB recently. I'd go Digne

A more realistic and balanced eleven would be:

Ederson
walker upamecamo Laporte Digne
Partey/Rodri
Kev. Foden /Bernado

Sterling Jesus sane

And then Haaland maybe season 21/22

I honestly think that Jesus is better than Haaland, at least at the moment. Haaland needs at least another season at Dortmund before coming to us. He's got some elite attributes but also things he need to work on. His technique and passing way too raw for a Pep side at the moment, he's a completely different player type compared to Aguero and Jesus.

Having Aouar in a single pivot with 5 attacking players in front is straight up suicide. Aouar himself is best as a 10/8. I'd go Partey or Laimer instead.

I don't know if Alphonso Davies is good enough defensively to be honest, he only started to play LB recently. I'd go Digne

A more realistic and balanced eleven would be:

Ederson
walker upamecamo Laporte Digne
Partey/Rodri
Kev. Foden /Bernado

Sterling Jesus sane

And then Haaland maybe season 21/22

Be nice to see Jesus do really well , I might be on my own but I’m just not a fan of Rodri and think he’s too slow , but hope I’m proven wrong next season , been painful this year watching him and gundogan together in midfield, not sure digne is good enough.. hopefully sane can commit to the club but I have a feeling he will go buyern

Aside from dave and juliet i can't see anyone moving this summer,how can they move to a new country and all the things that entails when europe is on lockdown,i think everyone should stay where they are a maybe have the jan window extended by a month

Be nice to see Jesus do really well , I might be on my own but I’m just not a fan of Rodri and think he’s too slow , but hope I’m proven wrong next season , been painful this year watching him and gundogan together in midfield, not sure digne is good enough.. hopefully sane can commit to the club but I have a feeling he will go buyern
I agree on Rodri. We get easily hit on the counters with him, I always felt like we should've gone for Partey who's a lot more similar to Fernandinho. As for Digne, there's not a lot of options apart from maybe Alaba who we can only get by trading Sané. Digne is like a more refined, less physical version of Mendy

One silver lining to the stoppage could be a forced rest for a hyperenergetic Pep may translate to a greater willingness to extend his contract in a meaningful way.

If historically he has worked in 3-4 year bursts, he may be able to come back whenever action resumes as a restart for a second sequence. I certainly would be surprised to see him leave at the end of his current contract next June if EPL doesn’t resume until sometime in 2021 as seems most likely.

I can predict with damn near certainty that he’s going to be bouncing off the walls.

This would be a good and pretty realistic transfer window in my opinion:

Out (£120m):
Bravo
Silva
Otamendi (20m)
Stones (40m)
Angelino (25m)
Gundogan (35m)

In (£135m):
Upamecano (50m release clause)
Digne/Tagliafico (40m)
Partey (45m release clause)

Great way of freshening up the squad by getting rid of deadwood and promoting within. Steffen to replace Bravo. Foden to replace Silva. E. Garcia to replace Otamendi.

Our attack and offensive midfield is great and at a good age, so no need to spend big money there. Maybe smart to buy someone like Boadu or Osihmen and loan him out do he's to challenge Jesus when Aguero leaves

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.