Who’s gone in the summer?

luckily i don't have to decide who, but i would be content with 1 or 2 attackers going for a decent sum if we sign haaland and bring alvarez. nothing wrong with making money and refreshing the team!

Ederson, staying.
Steffen, staying.

Walker, staying.
Stones, staying.
Dias, staying.
Ake, possible departure.
Laporte, possible departure.
Cancelo, staying.
Zinchenko, staying.

Rodri, staying.
Fernandinho, retiring/leaving.
De Bruyne, staying.
Gundogan, staying.
Bernardo, staying.
Grealish, staying.

Mahrez, staying.
Sterling, possible departure.
Foden, staying.
Jesus, possible departure.

Never know what'll happen, but there's a handful I could see wanting to move/be moved on:
  • Steffen - Has been a good backup keeper for us. There's a chance he'll want to start elsewhere especially in a World Cup year, but I think he'll stay.
  • Ake - Might be unhappy due to limited game time (I wouldn't blame him). I think he's the most likely to move on.
  • Laporte - If he's still unsettled, he may push for a transfer. I'd like to think that's behind him now.
  • Fern - Think it's time. Hopefully he moves into a coaching role.
  • Bernie - This one pains me. I know he wanted to leave this past summer. I'd like to think that has all been settled but until he signs that (rumored) contract, it's always a possibility.
  • Sterling - No idea what to think here. If he's not going to sign an extension, we should be looking to move him on.
  • Jesus - With the Alvarez transfer, strong Haaland rumors, and (hopeful) continued emergence of Palmer, competition will be tough.
If I were a betting man I'd say that Fern retires, Bernie extends, Ake and one of Jesus/Raz move on, with Gabby being more likely. But what the fuck do I know.

Palmer yes...McAtee is not knocking on the door at present, however blue tinted your specs are.
You may be right.....but I thought McAtee immediately looked like he belonged when he came on. Good positioning and control and looked like he really wanted the ball. I think this kid may prove a lot of people wrong......IF given the chance.

Lots saying Jesus will go, it was only in december the media were reporting he was set to sign a new deal.

Can’t keep everyone and tbh we need to move players on to bring new blood in and to keep us he team evolving . We cannot afford to stand still. All great teams keep evolving and we are no different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.