John Bond

Worst 6
Ball
Pearce
Hughes
Phil Neil
Steve Coppell
Franke Clarke
I dont think anyone has mentioned Ron Saunders in the worst category. Think he has to be right down there. Clueless.

Mercer
Bobby
Horton
McDowell
Pep

I wasn't alive when Joe Mercer and Les McDowell were the managers, but when you read up on them and city they were great servants and top managers.
Aa an a side McDowell was playing the Pep way when only the Hungarians were good at it.
Bobby was bobby, got us back to winning and looked cool.
Horton you cannot help but like the man and the football he tried to play.
Pep a genius.

Last edited:
For me it’s pellegrini. May be a weird choice but there was just something so likeable about that man.
Definitely a weird choice mate, Great first year but fuckin unforgivable to get 60 odd points in his last season.

Mancini will always get my vote, he gave it to the pisscan, ripped the banner down, and gave me the greatest day of my football life, to beat that shitstain of a club the way we did can never ever be beaten.

Pep though is on another level and would normally piss this vote, just purely because of what Bobby did.

Honourable mention to Horton & Keegan too.

Definitely a weird choice mate, Great first year but fuckin unforgivable to get 60 odd points in his last season.

Mancini will always get my vote, he gave it to the pisscan, ripped the banner down, and gave me the greatest day of my football life, to beat that shitstain of a club the way we did can never ever be beaten.

Pep though is on another level and would normally piss this vote, just purely because of what Bobby did.

Honourable mention to Horton & Keegan too.

He sabotaged that last season, rightly or wrongly, however nothing charming about those last 6 months.... the momentum we gained over Xmas to claw back the chavs, we should of walked the league with the team we had....

My favourite manager has to be the one that has produced the best team. City have never had a team like this, not even remotely.

Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.