Who’s your favourite City manager ever?

Definitely a weird choice mate, Great first year but fuckin unforgivable to get 60 odd points in his last season.

Mancini will always get my vote, he gave it to the pisscan, ripped the banner down, and gave me the greatest day of my football life, to beat that shitstain of a club the way we did can never ever be beaten.

Pep though is on another level and would normally piss this vote, just purely because of what Bobby did.

Honourable mention to Horton & Keegan too.
He reminds me of my grandad, weird I know but that’s why I like him so much lol.

He sabotaged that last season, rightly or wrongly, however nothing charming about those last 6 months.... the momentum we gained over Xmas to claw back the chavs, we should of walked the league with the team we had....

You have your seasons muddled, we finished well ahead of Chelsea in his last season.

He won the same as JG in 2 seasons, and got a CL semi in the last, which the league form suffered for.

Pep for me.
Mancini’s was great for the reasons already mentioned but his tenure ended pretty bad. Allowing the GPC to have the last laugh before his retirement and the FA Cup final loss was hard to take after what he had achieved previously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.