Who actually owns City?

No. Silver Lake own a chunk, though it isn’t completely clear how much which depends on the transfer of CMG shares. I thought @Prestwich_Blue was correct but CFG’s own website says differently.
No, technically @Psychedelic Casual is correct. The share split with Silver Lake is at CFG level and CFG owns 100% of Manchester City FC Ltd.

True. But us supporters are large part of why the Arabs invested in us, due to our hardcore support through the bad times.
I believe Sheikh Mansours dad was passing through York and fancied watching a match. He fell in love with us after seeing 250,000 blues inside the ground.

The passion he spoke with about us and how much he'd have wanted Nicky Weaver to marry any daughter he may have sired. As a tribute to his father he bought the club and the rest is history....

I believe Sheikh Mansours dad was passing through York and fancied watching a match. He fell in love with us after seeing 250,000 blues inside the ground.

The passion he spoke with about us and how much he'd have wanted Nicky Weaver to marry any daughter he may have sired. As a tribute to his father he bought the club and the rest is history....

Was Mansour guided to Yorkshire by a star the day Haaland was born? It all makes sense now.

The fans are Manchester City FC, the Sheik is a custodian of the club,
Sheikh Mansour, or whoever own the lock stock and barrel of City, that's it. He's just a hard-nosed businessman in it to make even more money. He has no affinity to City whatsoever.

Us blues own our emotions of joy sorrow and love of following this club through thick and thin.

We are City, super City, we are City, from Maine Road
We are City, super City, we are City, from Maine Road

That song sums up being a blue to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.