Who actually owns City?

I thought City is owned by a dodgy Arab state?

I heard that Mansour is bribing every single company involved with citeh and that they use CGI to put fans into the stadium.

Pretty sure I read it in one of the newspapers.
I am not 100 percent tho, wolves fan here in peace.

Last edited:
I recall from on here, that it's a personal company of Sheikh Mansour, and changed to this from ADUG some time ago??
ADUG was 100% owned by Sheikh Mansour but ownership of CFG was transferred to a company called Newton Investments and Developments, which is also 100% owned by Sheikh Mansour.

NI&D owns 76% of CFG, with Silverlake owning pretty well all of the rest. CFG owns Manchester City Football Club.

ADUG was 100% owned by Sheikh Mansour but ownership of CFG was transferred to a company called Newton Investments, which is also 100% owned by Sheikh Mansour.

Newton Investments owns 76% of CFG, with Silverlake owning pretty well all of the rest. CFG owns Manchester City Football Club.
Cheers....just the poster I was hoping for ;)

ADUG was 100% owned by Sheikh Mansour but ownership of CFG was transferred to a company called Newton Investments and Developments, which is also 100% owned by Sheikh Mansour.

NI&D owns 76% of CFG, with Silverlake owning pretty well all of the rest. CFG owns Manchester City Football Club.
Bollocks, we are state owned, it's always in the paper's and on the telly, so it must be true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.