Who ACTUALLY Wants Cahill ?

I'd be disappointed to see him go. He's a very good player but not worth £17m. Having said that, I wouldn't let one or two poor performances put you off. Give him a chance. Don't throw your toys out of thr pram before you've seen him in a City shirt.

I'm not keen tbh, but if someone else signs him bluemoon will go in to meltdown like yesterday

matt_MCFC said:
I'm not keen tbh, but if someone else signs him bluemoon will go in to meltdown like yesterday

I very much doubt it.

I for one will be organising street parties if he signs for someone else...

I wouldn't mind Cahill, he's a good player and I think Mancini could improve him like he's done with Zabaleta, Toure Richards etc. Equally wouldn't be upset if we passed on him though.

hopefully the french fancy.

The Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger lost out on his bid for the young Blackburn defender Phil Jones yesterday, but it seems he is still hoping to persuade Blackburn to let him have Christopher Samba.

The Mirror reports that Wenger is also continuing negotiations with Bolton to allow Gary Cahill to swap the Reebok for the Emirates, but the Frenchman would need to beat Arsenal’s record transfer fee to land the England international.

Wenger admitted that he needs taller and stronger defenders to cope with the more physical Premiership sides and both Samba and Cahill would fit the bill, perhaps leaving Laurent Koscielny and Thomas Vermaelen to remain fresh for the big European games.
Samba would probably be the cheaper option at around £10m but it will not be easy to persuade Blackburn to lose both their big defenders in the same week, whereas Owen Coyle has already accepted that Cahill will be leaving Bolton for a bigger club this summer.

Wenger is expected to have a major clearout at Arsenal this summer and will be hoping to tempt Bolton into a swap deal of cash plus a player to kill two birds with one stone.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footylatest.com/arsenal-in-talks-for-samba-and-gary-cahill/22634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footylatest.com/arsenal-in-t ... hill/22634</a>

black mamba said:
Not good enough for City ....

if he was any good Chelsea , Arsenal , and the rags would have been sniffin'!

Don't remember these clubs sniffing around the likes of Kompany and De Jong when we were in the hunt for them. This argument doesn't really carry much substance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.