Who ACTUALLY Wants Cahill ?

Not good enough for City ....

if he was any good Chelsea , Arsenal , and the rags would have been sniffin'!

If Roberto wants him, then that's good enough for me. He has forgotten more about elite level football and what is required from a footballer than the combined membership of bluemoon will ever know.
Can't believe some of the pathetic, hysterical flapping on here just because the rags and dippers have just taken outrageously priced gambles at fees that City would be slagged off for.
I was gobsmacked to read a suggestion today that just because the rags have paid £16m for a teenager we apparently were not at all interested in, then that somehow means Mancini has fallen out with everyone and is ready to quit. Christ on a bike, the haters never give up, do they? They must really be gutted that Roberto did what he did last season, crying into their Mourinho posters.

Sorry but who ACTUALLY cares whether you want Cahill or not?

It's down to the management team who, lets face it, have a far greater appreciation of the strengths or otherwise of our current squad and where we can/need to add to it.

And until the day comes where Cooky et al come after me to fund the transfer fee I couldn't give a shit about the commercials - we have a whole team of people taking care of that side of business.

In some ways I hope the lad doesn't sign - sounds like people on here will be giving him grief before he's even kicked a ball.

LongsightM13 said:
If Roberto wants him, then that's good enough for me. He has forgotten more about elite level football and what is required from a footballer than the combined membership of bluemoon will ever know.
Can't believe some of the pathetic, hysterical flapping on here just because the rags and dippers have just taken outrageously priced gambles at fees that City would be slagged off for.
I was gobsmacked to read a suggestion today that just because the rags have paid £16m for a teenager we apparently were not at all interested in, then that somehow means Mancini has fallen out with everyone and is ready to quit. Christ on a bike, the haters never give up, do they? They must really be gutted that Roberto did what he did last season, crying into their Mourinho posters.

This all day long. Why do we always imagine we are on the edge of a crisis god knows haven't we had enough of them to last a fucking lifetime. Maybe it's quiet because we have finished all our business.. and are waiting for the most opportune time to release the info.. couple of days before the renewal window shuts perhaps.. i don't know.... but what i do know is we have more savvy people running the club than we have ever had in my city supporting lifetime and that is knocking on 50 fucking years. So lets let em get on with it with us behind them all the way.

Good player. But no better than Toure and certainly not as good as Lescott. Micah, Boyata and Boateng can also play centre half. So can Yaya at a push.

We need to spend our money on another creative midfielder.

If Mancini wants him at city then I want him at city. Better player than jones or Henderson and more experienced. I am not sure we need a centreback though now you're is back - unless boateng leaves

1961_vintage said:
Sorry but who ACTUALLY cares whether you want Cahill or not?

It's down to the management team who, lets face it, have a far greater appreciation of the strengths or otherwise of our current squad and where we can/need to add to it.

Um...

...this an Internet forum; it's designed for people to air their views and opinions on Manchester City Football Club.

That includes expressing their opinion on how good (or otherwise) players linked with a transfer to Manchester City are.

Sorry if this upsets you, but if you don't like it, don't bother coming here.

It's that simple.

Its funny how the Trotter's can't wait to get rid of him. It really says a lot about him. Exponentially Shit.

black mamba said:
saleblue16 said:
Rumours have it we are paying £17 Million for the guy ! I rate Boyata higher !

Funnily enough .. so do i!

Nothing funny about it. Boyata is far better.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:06 am --<br /><br />
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Best english defender in the country, by far.

Yeah but we have two non english defenders that are better (Boateng and Boyata)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.