Who ACTUALLY Wants Cahill ?

I don't see why we should sign him our defence was brilliant last year, Vinnie was amazing and even Lescott was playing really well when he did play, now we have Kolo back to give competition and we also have Micah who can play at centre back so I really don't see the need to sign an average player who plays in a position that is in my own opinion our strongest

To all who are dismissing Cahill - how much have you actually seen of him?

Must admit, I've been too busy watching City this season.

Impeccable said:
To all who are dismissing Cahill - how much have you actually seen of him?

Must admit, I've been too busy watching City this season.

Saw him get dominated by Stoke in their 5-0 FA Cup semi thrashing.

Not as good as Joleon.

Seen enough of him to know I dont want us to sign him....

Bolton fans dont really rate him, as with Henderson really at Sunderland. This tells its own story.

i think hes a good player and can score a few too. if city and arsenal are keen on you then your not average are you!

I'd rather have signed Phil Jones over Cahill. But we have Boyata who could develop into a top player alongside Kompany. With Kolo back early september perhaps Mancini now sees strengthening central defence less of a priority.

Even if we don't sign a quality C/B this summer, i'm happy that our defence is a lot tighter and more organised under Mancini.

bluemoon risin' said:
I'd rather have signed Phil Jones over Cahill. But we have Boyata who could develop into a top player alongside Kompany. With Kolo back early september perhaps Mancini now sees strengthening central defence less of a priority.

Hear hear. I think Boyata's one to keep. He impressed two seasons ago, and if not for that harsh red card in the Arsenal match this season that seemed to scare off Mancini from playing him more, you wonder what he would've shown this season.

I just don't think Cahill is a Champions League-caliber CB. He's Europa League-quality. We need to be aiming higher with our transfer targets now.

It this is true we are going to be spending £2million more on him than they did on Phil Jones.

I know who I'd rather have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.