Who ACTUALLY Wants Cahill ?

In my opinion, if we do sign him, he should be behind kompany, Lescott and kolo in the pecking order so can't see why we would pay £17 mil for him. Especially when we have got Boateng and Boyata as cover at CB.

He's a very average second rate no mark loser. We're going to be going nowhere fast if we're planning on bringing players of this calibre in

People seem to want us to sign every player that strings together a few decent performances. Raise your expectations chaps, the owners want city to be the best team in the world and i personally can't see gary cahill on the path to glory.

Bolton lad i work with reckons he`s awesome, (i really cant see it myself) but he is adamant that he better than Lescott??? And would create a great partnership with Kompany!!! Boyatta is still the man for me, up and coming and one for a great partnership with Kompany, they talk the same language on the pitch and verbally

I watched him play for England last year at Wembley and I thought he was great. One game though.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Best english defender in the country, by far.

I'm not saying you're wrong but interesting to see that ferguson sees Jones as a better buy and Capello seems to think that about 5 English defenders are better than Cahill, including Dawson, Lescott and Jagielka. Personally, I don't think it would be the terrible buy many are suggesting as he is a decent player. I do think we could do much better though.

Absolutley no-way is Cahill anywhere near good enough for City. I see a lot of him, as the wife is a season ticket holder at Bolton, so I often watch them, and sometimes go to the Breezblock when City arnt playing. I have watched Cahill play since he arrived at Bolton from Villa. Really, he just is NOT good enough for us. Bolton employed similar tactics when they wanted to offload Micheal Ricketts. They spoke about what a great player he was, how they wouldnt sell him unless they got a massive bid etc etc. Eventually they conned Middlesborough to buy him, and he was utter crap for them. They are doing the same trick now with Cahill. They talk him up in an attempt to sell him. Zat Knight is a far better player (still not good enough for us) Knight gets Cahill out of the shit time afte time. Interestingly, we dont hear Owen Coyle talking Zat Knight up !
We must stear clear of Cahill, and id honestly be gobsmacked if we sign him. Ned is far far better !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.