Who ACTUALLY Wants Cahill ?

i do, quality player, at first I thought no, but thats what I thought about lescott and no look at him, can't judge him on how he will be at city if he somes only his performances at bolton and in my opinion he's been quality for them

definitely want us to sign him seen him play since he was a young lad and he is quality .. and would be perfect for us...

saleblue16 said:
I dont rate the guy, i posted a thread after the bolton game to see how he did and everyone else said he looked average, and every other game ive seen him play in he didnt look champions league quality. Rumours have it we are paying £17 Million for the guy ! I rate Boyata higher !
Will strengthen our bench. Not araed either way though. He's not that good, typically overrated by the media because he's English. He's not as good as Lescott so would be signed to strengthen the squad.

I think we have much higher priorities than centre-back.

As has already been said, we have five (six if you count Richards) top-class players in that position, not to mention Nedum.

I'd rather concentrate on strengthening at left-back and stealing Snijder from under the rags' noses.

I would rather see us go for Scott Dann from Birmingham to be honest a better player than Cahill and would offer more competition to the squad for a starting spot. Saying that how much do we need a new centre back not a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.